Age of Extinction Which robot franchise will be next?

Im glad you agree yes i know its sarcasm but i refuse to apply it

I would hope for Gundam like I first saw it on Toonami. That stuff rocked. If they have the balls for it, I think Zoids could be done well too.

Bah theres one robot that deserves to be live action

BIG O

Big O always reminded me of Batman, maybe if it was toned down away from Batman in a live action I would want to see it.

poisonagainstpoisonby34xk0.jpg

'nuff said.

Do any of the other Robot franchises even have a big enough fanbase, as TF does?

are you kidding me?... It looks friggin awesome!

People have been trying to get a MechWarrior/BattleTech movie off the ground for years. Studios might just take an interest now. :woot:

Maybe a bit off topic, but I remember my father renting a couple of movies 20 years ago with some kind of giant spaceship transforming into a big robot. I have no idea what franchise that was, anyone have the slightest idea what I'm talking about?

voltron hmm.... I see we are doing 80s shows. Let me think of one that would work. GO BOTS!

i dont think go bots would do to well cause people who dont really know about them would see a comercial for them and be like wow what a huge transformers knock off even though the gobots came before transformers. i just think gobots arent popular enough to do a movie on even though i think if it werent for them there would be no transformers

RoboCop Dammit (ok he's a cyborg but still) or even.....dare i say it power rangers.

oh come on who never loved those wacky rangers.

Definitely want Jackson to do a Mobile Suit Gundam trilogy based on Gundam: The Origin

well if they make a gundam movie i hope its kind of like one of the older starwarsie type ones cause theyve done some bad series's like there was one where most of it would just be 2 gundams fighting and it was almost like a sport or something

I want them to do a trilogy based on the original series, a trilogy based on Zeta, one for ZZ, and then a single film for CCA, those ten films would tell a really cohesive story.

Voltron would be the awesomest, honestly... all that Anime stuff, that's pretty cool already, but to update Voltron into teh hawtness? That would truly TRULY own.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"