Who do do you look up to?

Saying Christopher Reeve would be redundant at this point wouldnt it?

you seemed to imply that everybody does.
I don't
So nah

Carter said:
you seemed to imply that everybody does.
I don't
So nah

I was implying that everyone knows that I do. You did horrible on your SAT's I bet.

Actually I did pretty darn good
Stick that in your pipe and smoke it

Aaron Gillespie, Spencer Chamberlain, Oliver Lang

Real: Thomas Moore, Bill Nye, Benjamin Franklin, Clive Cussler, Albert Einstein
Fictional: Indiana Jones :up:

There are a few people I've admired in my life,but I've known them only briefly.

Not in any particular order of 'merit'

My maternal grandmother was - died in 1988, she was a massive influence and we were incredibly close

My primary school teacher, Linda, who was the first person in a school environment to recognise I wasn't a child who was wanting to be left by the wayside and one who had 'slipped through the net' as others had said and were simply letting me fall from the system, she believed in me and saw in me my determination and will to fight back against my start in life.

Superman / Clark Kent - the superhero I admire the most, who I aim to echo in his vision & heart.

My Friends - I have a small but vital circle of friends - my friends are THE most important aspect of my life, I & they are loyal, to each other and once I & my friends are friends, I tend to make friend for life.

Lastly, I think both my parents are pretty heroic for what they have faced and got through in life in order to give their own what they could in life by way of a foundation and it's my aim in life to carry those messages, themes and ideals with me and share them with the people in my own life.

Last edited:
...people that're taller than me. :D:

Reactions: CJ

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back