WandaVision Who is the "Luke Skywalker" level cameo in the season finale?

Maybe its Blade and he tries to get the Darkhold.

To be fair in the 90s X-Men tas, it was revealed that the Maximoff's were the adoptive parents of Wanda and Pietro. The kids had no idea of this until they were full-grown ups. It was the High evolutionary who revealed that Magento was their actual father. So the MCU could easily reveal the twins twist as well.

They could. But they would need to do it for story purposes. I just don't see that happening. I don't think adding Mags as Wanda's pops is likely to do anything for either character. It didn't even do much for either of them in the comic books!

I actually sorta wonder whether Wanda will still be in the MCU after Multiverse of madness. i kinda wouldn't be shocked if they killed her off. but there is still a few years to find that out.

Out of left field, I'm gonna guess Mahershala.

Everyone was saying Cranston, I secretly wanted Goodman, now people are thinking Pacino...

...but what about Jim Carrey?

.....so

Has Paul Bettany ever worked with Gabriel Luna? :cool:

If we're going to be touching on the demonic side of the MCU, would this not be the perfect opportunity for a (re)introduction?

Has Bettany ever worked with Ryan Reynolds?

Because Deadpool is hugely popular, and Wandavision’s spent seven episodes fourth wall breaking, and creating humour from it.
It would be great to see, but I honestly think a Deadpool introduction here simply wouldn't fit the tone. Disney/Marvel are smarter than that. Deadpool will have his MCU moment, but not here.

Deadpool won‘t fit into the tone of WandVision

Has Bettany ever worked with Ryan Reynolds?

Because Deadpool is hugely popular, and Wandavision’s spent seven episodes fourth wall breaking, and creating humour from it.
I said it is going to be Deadpool as well.

There is a rumour thats been something going around in the last 24 hours that it could be someone connected to mutants. whoever it is may reveal mutants to Wanda.

Although given the circumstances if thats true... i think it would be an actor we have seen before. evidence being that the multiverse is coming. although it doesn't sound like its Magneto for certain.

See, if we're talking a Luke Skywalker scale cameo connected to mutants, then it's Jackman, isn't it? I don't actually think many other characters would be as huge for a mass audience.

I know he's said he wouldn't come back as Wolvie, but then none of us expected Hamill back as Luke (which he is, sort of). And Old Man Logan is entirely doable, if you establish that the Logan movie was some kind of alternate universe deal.

Apparently

A leaker on Reddit whose been fairly spot on with his leaks so far, claims Multiple FOX (Movies) cameos have been filmed for MCU projects.

I assume Quicksilver is one of them. the leaker also says he has heard Evan Peters Quicksilver may appear again outside of Wandavision.

Although its not known how they will be included, its claimed there could be some customisation multiverse rules going on here.

There is also TheDisInsider reporter Derek Cornell on twitter saying he will give out big hint to who the cameo is if he gets 3k followers. his previous hint is that its someone whose been on the big screen before, and on Disney+ but never in the MCU.

Last edited:
I could tell you, too, if I‘ll get 3k followers. I just need to make up a good story...

Hugh Jackman would be great but I can't see what Wolverine could do to help this situation.

My money is on Doctor Strange. He's about the only one who could match the powers we're dealing with here.

Quite honestly. i know Hugh Jackman said he has retired. but if anything, i think Feige probably would be able to twist his arm and make him appear in one of these projects. although i don't think it will be this show

8A21176A-4FEB-4A17-A6E8-F11240F9A4B3.jpeg It’s not Doctor Strange - PB has filmed with BC in 2009 (the movie is Creation).

PB said it’s an actor he always wanted to work with.

But I do believe BC will make an appearance- since it sets up his movie

Last edited:
I’m just going to guess the ‘secret actor’ is either sir Patrick Stewart coming back as Xavier or Sir Ian Mckellan’s coming back as Magneto.

...Or perhaps it’s either James Mcavoy’s Xavier or Micheal Fassender’s Magneto?

Last edited:
My current guess is that it'll be whomever is playing the main villain. I don't think the reveal from this week's episode is all there is in that regard.

My entirely baseless theory: Ralph Fiennes as Mephisto :cwink:.

Hugh Jackman would be great but I can't see what Wolverine could do to help this situation.

My money is on Doctor Strange. He's about the only one who could match the powers we're dealing with here.
Dr Strange would not be a Luke Skywalker cameo. As a matter of fact, most of us expect Strange to appear because this show leads to Dr Strange 2.

I’m just going to guess the ‘secret actor’ is either sir Patrick Stewart coming back as Xavier or Sir Ian Mckellan’s coming back as Magneto.

...Or perhaps it’s either James Mcavoy’s Xavier or Micheal Fassender’s Magneto?

From what i have read. the chance of it being one of the Magneto actors or Magneto is general is very slim.

Last edited:
I'll just pay my two cents here. I guess the Luke Skywalker cameo is more literal than we think. Mr. Bettany is clearly a Star Wars fan (he actually was the mais antagonist in Solo), but he never act with Mark Hammil I guess. So this is actually a Luke cameo, but I think he will obviously playing another character like Nightmare or even Mephisto.

There is a rumour thats been something going around in the last 24 hours that it could be someone connected to mutants. whoever it is may reveal mutants to Wanda.

Although given the circumstances if thats true... i think it would be an actor we have seen before. evidence being that the multiverse is coming. although it doesn't sound like its Magneto for certain.

It's just willful speculation.

After reading some rumors and re-watching his interview, what if this mystery actor is just him acting alongside another version of The Vision. Seems very cheeky and fitting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"