WandaVision Who is the "Luke Skywalker" level cameo in the season finale?

Discussion in 'MCU Limited Series on Disney+' started by Green Goblin, Feb 6, 2021.

1. Albright No more…Krasinski

That would upset a lot of people and would cause a big load of ****storm in social media

2. GuestStar2004 Registered

Marvel have been known to defy expectations.

3. Docker2.0 Watchin' you!

[​IMG]

nogolf33 and Albert1981 like this.
  4. djsunyc Registered

i'll say it again, the cameo elizabeth was referring too was evan peters. she simply didn't know the rumors were out yet. that is a jaw dropper cameo if nobody knew he was filming. the leak was so bad that the person that leaked it got fired. that was supposed to be huge.

there still will be someone in the finale but that's the person bettany talks about.

5. Joined:
    Jan 12, 2007
    Dr strange and Professor X cameo would blow my mind away!!

6. Docker2.0 Watchin' you!

Can you imagine the venom that will be spewed if there is no awesome cameo?!
    [​IMG]

MilkmanDan likes this.
  7. samsnee Ok

Bettany confirmed he wasn’t talking about Peters. But I do think people are going to be let down expecting to be blown away by a cameo. This show has been enjoyable on its own. It doesn’t need a cameo to change that.

8. CaptainWagner I'm A Worrier, It's What I Do (P) (he/him)

Yeah, I feel like at this point hyping up the twists and cameos was a mistake, as there's almost no way that what actually goes down in these final two episodes will be close to as earth-shattering as a lot of the fan theories are. They're setting themselves up for unnecessary backlash if it turns out to just be, say, Dr. Strange.

9. writer0327 Registered

It got everyone talking it up, creating the kind of guessing game buzz on social media that shows strive for. Exactly what they wanted, I'm quite sure.

10. Tcmjuk87 Registered

What about Keanu Reeves?

He could play Mephisto or Nightmare i'm sure.

11. Albright No more…Krasinski

I like him, but Keanu is better in stoic roles like Ghost Rider and Silver Surfer. I could see him as Beta Ray Bill after what he did with Duke Kaboom.

But he could never play a maniac and diabolical character like Mephisto or Nightmare

12. Justice4#Rouge Registered

Lol If Bettany was just referring to himself (which I doubt) he better be ready for the backlash that will ensue.

At this point the only acceptable answer for the internet would be someone through the multiverse: Sir Patrick Stewart or Toby...... I’m prepared to be disappointed... ALTHOUGH

Knowledge of “big” cameos like this will often be handled by a smaller number of crew, not only to prevent leaks, but if there were any they could narrow it down quite easily.

13. Albright No more…Krasinski

I don’t need an awesome cameo - I need an awesome villain like Mephisto or Nightmare played by an awesome actor.
    Someone you can look forward to being the big bad for several movies, like Josh Brolin when he appeared in GotG 1

The_Manhunter likes this.
  14. Spideem Registered

Not going to reveal too much, but this is confirmed.

15. Albright No more…Krasinski

well, I don’t give up on Mephisto...but it looks more like
    Chton
    now

16. TheFuture Valar Dohaeris

Bettany played us like a fiddle.

17. The Caped Knight Shield Avenger

We'll know officially next week.

18. Albright No more…Krasinski

Hey if Disney hypes a cameo for the last episode to just piss off the audience...then it’s sure not Disney.

19. kguillou Registered

Do you guys think Monica’s aerospace “guy” is going to amount to anything? Im starting to think that maybe its something we all looked too deep into it. But then again they were blatantly telegraphing someone important showing up.

20. Albright No more…Krasinski

Oh totally forgot about him.
    So there‘s still 3 reveals to look forward to:
    Monica‘s guy
    Ralph
    the person inside the FBI witness programm

21. TheFuture Valar Dohaeris

At this stage I don't think it's needed to resolve things next week unfortunately.

I mean this is what the MCU does well; inserting little things that make the fans go wild speculating , often for said thread to go nowhere.

22. kguillou Registered

I cannot believe that that was simply just a throwaway bit though. Again, MAYBE it was intended to be nothing but they seemed to be telegraphing someone important, the way Monica said it, the way how in episode 5 the camera panned to monica texting this mysterious person and deliberately not showing who it is...i have to believe the writers did that set up someone right?

23. SuperBatman Registered

There's a Joke going around the Internet that Paul Bettany's Cameo is refering to getting to play with is going against himself. What a Troll move by Bettany if that is true. However IMO this show really does not need a Big Cameo this show has pretty much survived on it's own with the Cameo of Evan Peters alone. That is enough for me and if this is the case I am glad we got this show. However if we do get a Big Cameo in the last episode that will be great to I just don't expect it and am lowering my expectations because IMO Marvel didn't hype up the Aerospace Enginer the Fans did.

24. samsnee Ok

At this point I’m more interested who the person Jimmy Woo was looking for in the witness protection program but I doubt it is anyone important.

25. SuperBatman Registered

I honstely don't think Jimmy Woo mystery guy is important. It was just a way for Jimmy Woo to be included in this show. They haven't even mentioned the Missing Person since Episode 4 so I don't think its going to be anybody.

The_Manhunter and MilkmanDan like this.