Who is the "main" villain?

Harry. He gets the most screen time, and the movie basically begins and ends with him and his arc.

I'd have to say that it's the symbiote. It appeared very early in the movie and the story kept building up to the use of it, first on Peter, then finally on Eddie. It drove the story to where it finally concluded.

I'd say Harry just stole the show, in terms of screen time. He wasn't the focus villian, in my opinion, and served pretty equally in "villian-time" with Sandman. The symbiote was interdispersed throughout the entire course of the movie.

I think they focused alot on Harry because this was the conclusion of his three-movie character arc. And you know how adamant Sam Raimi is about good character development. He's not going to cut down too much on Harry's screentime due to that fact.

i still say Sandy though.:yay:

I think Sandman was SUPPOSED to be the main villain but AS WE ALL KNOW there was like 30 mins of his screentime cut. So, Harry basically ends up being the main villain.

I think Sandman was SUPPOSED to be the main villain but AS WE ALL KNOW there was like 30 mins of his screentime cut. So, Harry basically ends up being the main villain.

There was about 20 minutes cut out of the film altogether, so I think most of Sandman's screentime survived. All that was cut out were the doctor and sandcastle scenes.

I actually think the main villian is Peter Parker. Like the teaser trailer said, "His Greatest Battles Lies Within".

I think most of Sandman's screentime survived. All that was cut out were the doctor and sandcastle scenes.

Flint Marko's wife and child had a bigger part in the movie. PLUS, there was an alternate ending FILMED which had Flint actually fight Spidey and when he is about to kill him is stopped by his daughter.

Flint Marko's wife and child had a bigger part in the movie. PLUS, there was an alternate ending FILMED which had Flint actually fight Spidey and when he is about to kill him is stopped by his daughter.
How about when black-spidey hits sandman with a pole or something in the subway?

P.S.
Nice Avvy

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulsantiagoolg
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"