Who Is The New DAREDEVIL?

i'm Spider-Man

Sidekick
Reaction score
As we saw in Civil War #1 and the current Daredevil ongoing series, there's a new Daredevil in town. Someone with similar, if not the same, abilities as Matt Murdock.

WHO IS THIS MASKED MAN?

I refuse to believe it's a woman, that's just stupid.

I notice in CW#1 he was playing with a coin in between his fingers... I can't think of a character that's noted for doing that but I'm sure there must be...?

It felt like a huge clue to me.

Any thoughts?

I really don't like the idea of there being anyone else besides Murdock as DD. I guess he will be another causality of this overrated and overexposed series that is Civil War.

We dont know if that was the new guy in CW or not. CW could take place after DD gets out of jail and re-takes the title, which we all know he'll do by probably the 2nd or 3rd upcoming arc :o

Colossal Spoons said:
Not sure how CW is overrated or overexposed but ok.

Its been hyped up too much its bound to disappoint.

First issue seemed to be pretty well-recieved, bunky.

The new Daredevil is Ned Leeds.

Red X said:
Its been hyped up too much its bound to disappoint.

I heard the same thing about Ultimate Spider-Man and New Avengers.

I haven't been disappointed yet.

Well, fortunately, Bendis is nowhere near this series so it's bound to be better than his usual ****.

DBM said:
The new Daredevil is Ned Leeds.

You wouldn't happen to be the one that said Ronin was Ned Leeds, would you? I remember someone talking about that a while ago...

WOLVERINE25TH said:
Well, fortunately, Bendis is nowhere near this series so it's bound to be better than his usual ****.
actualkly, he's part of the panal that planned the book, Millar's just the one doing the actual writing. There was an article in Wizard about it where a bunch of the Marvel big-wig writers had a roundtable discussion sorting out the plot of the whole event

Yeah, but as long as he's not actually WRITING it, it stands a better chance of not suckin'.

Seem to remember a daredevil issue a few years back when Bullseye switched identities with Daredevil (DD had amnesia).

Pretty sure Bullseye/Daredevil played around with a coin in between his fingers.

Surely not?!

Nah.

WOLVERINE25TH said:
First issue seemed to be pretty well-recieved, bunky.

Give it time.

SUPERBENITEZ said:
Seem to remember a daredevil issue a few years back when Bullseye switched identities with Daredevil (DD had amnesia).

Pretty sure Bullseye/Daredevil played around with a coin in between his fingers.

Surely not?!

Nah.

That's a good theory, except
Bullseye's in Rikers with Dardevil.

Somebody said it might be Hawkeye, which I thought was interesting, but unlikly.

ElectroFlare said:
You wouldn't happen to be the one that said Ronin was Ned Leeds, would you? I remember someone talking about that a while ago...

Yeah. That was me. Any time there's a "mystery" character, I say it's Ned Leeds.

It's actually Ben Reilly brought back by th' Jackal from th' last DD/Punisher mini.

i was wrong on the whole Ronin/Echo thing..................but I'm gonna have to go and jump on the Hawkeye bandwagon here.

WOLVERINE25TH said:
It's actually Ben Reilly brought back by th' Jackal from th' last DD/Punisher mini.

Now that would be cool

DBM said:
Yeah. That was me. Any time there's a "mystery" character, I say it's Ned Leeds.

That would be cool for it to be Ned Leeds. I liked the scenerio that was written for Ned to be Ronin. It was really well thought out and put together.

Something I don't think Marvel is gonna do. ;)

ElectroFlare said:
That would be cool for it to be Ned Leeds. I liked the scenerio that was written for Ned to be Ronin. It was really well thought out and put together.

Something I don't think Marvel is gonna do. ;)

Thanks. I put a little effort into that description. Anybody remember what thread I wrote that in? I'd like to go back and read it again.

DBM said:
Thanks. I put a little effort into that description. Anybody remember what thread I wrote that in? I'd like to go back and read it again.

Is there a big merged Ronin thread? I think that was it

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"