• Secure your account

    A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

  • Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who is your number 1 Dream Woman?

I know who mine is, but I wouldn't call her a dream. Not that I am telling anyway. Yup, I am a spoilsport.
 
black_dust said:
Shes Deaf? since when?


Liv Tyler

hahahaha! if i was a guy mine would probably be elisha cuthbert or dita von teese or monica belluci
 
Hmm, I don't know.. definitely not any celebrity.

I guess I haven't met my number 1 dream woman. :)
 
A dream or perfect woman can't exist. One woman can't posses every characteristic you find attractive. You might like Angelina's lips, with Brittany Murphy's eyes and Jessica Alba's teeth, Salma Hayek's skin tone, etc. But put them all together and I would just look odd.

If you married Angelina are you going to stop wanting to bone Salma? No.

The question should really be, who is the most attractive woman to you?
 
Enzyme said:
A dream or perfect woman can't exist. One woman can't posses every characteristic you find attractive. You might like Angelina's lips, with Brittany Murphy's eyes and Jessica Alba's teeth, Salma Hayek's skin tone, etc. But put them all together and I would just look odd.

If you married Angelina are you going to stop wanting to bone Salma? No.

The question should really be, who is the most attractive woman to you?
A "dream" woman doesn't mean perfect.
 
I think people are confusing 'dream woman' with 'a fit girl'.
 
Maxwell Smart said:
Hmm, I don't know.. definitely not any celebrity.

I guess I haven't met my number 1 dream woman. :)
Whatever happened to Joni Mitchell?
 
This will sound corny as hell to a lot of you, but it's how I really feel: My dream woman is my wife. She's perfect for me and I'm lucky to have found her. :up:

jag
 
jaguarr said:
This will sound corny as hell to a lot of you, but it's how I really feel: My dream woman is my wife. She's perfect for me and I'm lucky to have found her. :up:

jag
Aww thats sweet :) I was going to say my girl friend, but i didn`t :eek:
 
black_dust said:
Aww thats sweet :) I was going to say my girl friend, but i didn`t :eek:

Rubber Johnny is going to come for you tonight for not saying your girlfriend is your dream woman! :eek:

jag
 
jaguarr said:
Rubber Johnny is going to come for you tonight for not saying your girlfriend is your dream woman! :eek:

jag
Sweet hes a cool dancer :)
 
jaguarr said:
This will sound corny as hell to a lot of you, but it's how I really feel: My dream woman is my wife. She's perfect for me and I'm lucky to have found her. :up:

jag

:up: :)

Sarge 2.0 said:
Whatever happened to Joni Mitchell?

LOL
 
Taylor Hansen.
 
I've met my dream woman, absolute love at first sight. Unforntunately the 500+ miles between us were just too far. 'Twas not meant to be, I suppose.
 
Rebecca Romijn, Jessica Alba, or Naomi Watts.

:cool:
 
My dream woman would be smart, geeky, girl-next-door pretty... and have extremely weird taste in men.

I have no idea how many women like that actually exist. Hopefully at least one more than I've met so far...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
200,688
Messages
21,787,583
Members
45,616
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
Top
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"