Who should be the villain for the sequel?

Tg11

Superhero
Reaction score
For Aquaman 2, who do you think should be the villain?

I love the fisherman king so I would love to see him. Black manta too obviously

Black Manta as a side villain but the main antagonist for me anyway would be:

Charybdis

At least we know it’s not ocean master

I think to have Black Manta as a sole villain (or even the main villain) would be a mistake. I think he should come back as a bigger threat this time, be dispatched and be saved for the third film.

In terms of who else I'd want (in no particular order):

• Siren, infiltrating Atlantis and posing as Mera, but perhaps make her a clone or something of Mera as opposed to a twin sister we've never heard anything about;
  • The Dead King, leading an army of the undead to claim his trident and his throne back from Aquaman;
  • Charybdis, as a gun-for-hire engaged by Black Manta who *somehow* develops superpowers and a monstrous appearance and causes Manta's plans to get out of control.
I'd be happy with any of them.

I think to have Black Manta as a sole villain (or even the main villain) would be a mistake. I think he should come back as a bigger threat this time, be dispatched and be saved for the third film.

In terms of who else I'd want (in no particular order):

• Siren, infiltrating Atlantis and posing as Mera, but perhaps make her a clone or something of Mera as opposed to a twin sister we've never heard anything about;
  • The Dead King, leading an army of the undead to claim his trident and his throne back from Aquaman;
  • Charybdis, as a gun-for-hire engaged by Black Manta who *somehow* develops superpowers and a monstrous appearance and causes Manta's plans to get out of control.
I'd be happy with any of them.
The dead king would be awesome:atp:

It’s got to be Black Manta but with Aquaman defeating him in the first movie I don’t know how they up the ante.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"