Sequels Who should be the villain in an Avengers sequel? (Poll)

I personally want Thanos, but I think theyll save him for the 3rd movie. I kinda like the idea of Korvac. Kang would be cool too

I'd like Thanos and the Infinity Gauntlet for the 3rd as well, I'm liking High Evolutionary right now as the Main Baddie

This. There's an interview with Kevin Feige for the first movie where he mentioned something along the lines of Loki being the only villain they referred to promoting the movie because he was more important than the aliens. That being said, at this point Thanos or Korvac seem just as likely.

If a masters of evil type thing is involved, it will have nothing to do with thanos.

I'd like Thanos and the Infinity Gauntlet for the 3rd as well, I'm liking High Evolutionary right now as the Main Baddie

yeah. I'm still thnkin a breakout type thing

If a masters of evil type thing is involved, it will have nothing to do with thanos.

yeah. I'm still thnkin a breakout type thing

Loki's first battle against the Avengers had nothing to do with Thanos in the comics. Things can change.

Contrary to popular belief, just because the movie universe is connected doesn't mean every single thing has to intertwine.

Contrary to popular belief, just because the movie universe is connected doesn't mean every single thing has to intertwine.

It's already confirmed that GotG has a strong A2 connection. That doesn't have to mean Thanos, but there's going to be some sort of cosmic connection there.

This. There's an interview with Kevin Feige for the first movie where he mentioned something along the lines of Loki being the only villain they referred to promoting the movie because he was more important than the aliens. That being said, at this point Thanos or Korvac seem just as likely.

That's because the Chitauri were nameless aliens without any lines. Just "Cannon Fodder #2" and "Dead Alien #3." The Masters of Evil would obviously be "name" characters with dialogue and personalities and backstories and everything.

Ergo: Joss Whedon was definitely talking about a singular villain for TA2. Not a group. Not the MoE.

Did i miss anything? Have they revealed anything about the villain besides quicksilver and scarlet witch which suggested anybody else besides Thanos?

Eww, they are not going to do a prison breakout thing. That's a fine idea for a cartoon or video game, but a full length movie, yuck.

I think for the Avengers 3 it'd be really cool if we could get Ultron and Loki as bad guys for Avengers 3 as well as Thanos kind of mixing all of the baddies from the first two Avengers plus Thanos would be really cool to see. Or they can do a Masters of Evil thing if Avengers 3 last Avengers film I think it would be a nice throwback to the fans and a great finale

I think it would be kind of neat to see Graviton make an appearance as a secondary villain. Or team up.

Maybe Whedon is building him up so that the TV series has some sort of connection for the future. It would make sense to me but out of the list from above I would like to see Korvac.

Korvac & Graviton in same movie work or not?

:woot:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"