Who should be the villain in an Avengers sequel? (Poll)

Discussion in 'The Avengers Sequels' started by The Overlord, Dec 3, 2011.

?

Who should be the villain in an Avengers sequel?

1. Ultron

2. Kang the Conqueror

3. The Masters of Evil

4. Thanos

5. Count Nefaria

6. Korvac

7. Graviton

8. Grim Reaper

9. Grandmaster

10. Other

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Whiskey Tango Registered

I didn't say otherwise.

2. MadVillainy C'mon Son

I personally want Thanos, but I think theyll save him for the 3rd movie. I kinda like the idea of Korvac. Kang would be cool too

3. Vartha Mod of Thunder

I'd like Thanos and the Infinity Gauntlet for the 3rd as well, I'm liking High Evolutionary right now as the Main Baddie

4. jaqua99 ....I need a horse!

If a masters of evil type thing is involved, it will have nothing to do with thanos.

yeah. I'm still thnkin a breakout type thing

5. Eddie Registered

Loki's first battle against the Avengers had nothing to do with Thanos in the comics. Things can change.

6. terry78 He will eat YOU... if you are wrong

Contrary to popular belief, just because the movie universe is connected doesn't mean every single thing has to intertwine.

7. Eddie Registered

It's already confirmed that GotG has a strong A2 connection. That doesn't have to mean Thanos, but there's going to be some sort of cosmic connection there.

8. cherokeesam SHIELD Director Coulson

That's because the Chitauri were nameless aliens without any lines. Just "Cannon Fodder #2" and "Dead Alien #3." The Masters of Evil would obviously be "name" characters with dialogue and personalities and backstories and everything.

Ergo: Joss Whedon was definitely talking about a singular villain for TA2. Not a group. Not the MoE.

9. Lord All Mighty

Did i miss anything? Have they revealed anything about the villain besides quicksilver and scarlet witch which suggested anybody else besides Thanos?

10. Bert Registered

Eww, they are not going to do a prison breakout thing. That's a fine idea for a cartoon or video game, but a full length movie, yuck.

11. Joined:
    Jan 12, 2007
    I think for the Avengers 3 it'd be really cool if we could get Ultron and Loki as bad guys for Avengers 3 as well as Thanos kind of mixing all of the baddies from the first two Avengers plus Thanos would be really cool to see. Or they can do a Masters of Evil thing if Avengers 3 last Avengers film I think it would be a nice throwback to the fans and a great finale

12. The Villain Registered

I think it would be kind of neat to see Graviton make an appearance as a secondary villain. Or team up.

Maybe Whedon is building him up so that the TV series has some sort of connection for the future. It would make sense to me but out of the list from above I would like to see Korvac.

Korvac & Graviton in same movie work or not?

:woot: