Homecoming Who should reboot villain be? (Poll Version) - Part 1

Yeah, I screwed up. My bad.

Although that does raise an interesting point. Would a movie ever feature a Netflix character and run the risk of spoiling a Netflix season for those who hadn't seen it?

No worries, you already apologised and my post wasn't aimed at you but rather at those who still didn't seem to understand the reason for why not posting spoilers like that.

It's the same as including loki in the avengers and spoiling thor

Except that Marvel film certainly does expect you to see their movies in a timely manner. Marvel network television seems to expect you to see the movie between Friday and Tuesday of release. It's Marvel Netflix that doesn't seem to feel this way but rather seems to follow a traditional Netflix model of see whenever. Also, how are you supposed to see it? Is it binge watch it so it's OK to comment on it by the next weekend or is it something that can be spread out with one episode a week (traditional TV format)? If you watch one episode a week, you'll finish July 3.

Let's use a hypothetical Kingpin in Spider-Man as an example (I assume it's not a spoiler that he's in Daredevil season one, but I'll put the rest in spoiler code:
Right now, Kingpin is in jail. My guess is season two will deal with this and he might escape at the end. Luckily, he's probably not going to appear in Civil War so his fate won't be a huge spoiler. But let's suppose he appears in Defenders, which will probably be released in 2017 (Jessica Jones this year, Iron Fist and Luke Cage next year). Let's also suppose he's going to appear in Spider-Man. If someone starts the show in May, should they be required to finish it by July to avoid spoilers? I think that's the big unanswered question.

The question could also apply to Civil War if Charlie Cox were to appear (I don't think he will). Daredevil Season 2 would likely be released in April, Civil War comes out in May. If you don't finish season 2 in a month, any situation where Daredevil is in peril could be removed because you know he gets out of it OK to appear in a movie.

Of course, they might solve all these questions by not having characters cross over from TV to movies or they could solve it by waiting at least a year before they do so (which I think is a fair amount of time), but I think these are questions they don't know the answer to yet.

Ya I rather keep update on all marvel movies and shows. So I know what is up. And not get spikes to much. On dd case it took me 2 weeks to get through it all. Cause I had long work days. And did it in two episodes a night spurts.

And if he isn't going to appear in a movie, I think it would make a ton of sense for him to appear in either Agents of SHIELD or Agent Carter.

AOS might be good for him. I was kinda hoping for AOS season 3 we might finally see Graviton released. too big a budget? also would you like to see Arcade in a movie to TV series? I think he could be another interesting pick.

So what's everyones preferred Sinister Six line up? Mines is

Doc Ock(Leading)
Mysterio
Kraven
Rhino
Vulture
Scorpion

This line up consists of mostly new villains as well who haven't gotten time on screen as well while also keeping the line up dangerous and interesting. And letting one of the fan favorite villains Doc Ock return, since in my opinion he is long over due for a return.

I would like to see classic lineup if/when we get to them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"