Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Who's a traitor?

The scores with a day to go are;

1) Victoria Hand
2) Agent Triplett
3=) Agent Garrett
3=) Ward
5) The Galaga guy :grin:

Interesting how high Ward places, and I guess none of us trust the guest stars!

(There's also a vote for Son of Coul and a hospitalised Blake haha)

So does everyone think Lorelei was lying when she told May, Ward was in love with someone who has a heart of ice?

I'm wondering if she meant Hand and maybe that berserker staff shook Ward's loyalties.

I think there is more than one traitor, Hand is the obvious choice. I really like Agent Triplett and Garrett so I hope they are on the good side.

Ward is my choice for a traitor within the main team and I wonder if one of the reasons May got close to him was because she had her suspicions? I mean how long has she known about Hydra/been working for Fury? Hell how long has Fury known? I think its been going on a while and is one of the reasons he was so determined to bring back Coulson.

So does everyone think Lorelei was lying when she told May, Ward was in love with someone who has a heart of ice?

No, she called May a warrior with a heart of ice and then later said he loves someone in the group that wasn't May. Two separate people.

I'm just wondering if this photo could give anything away based on the structure of the team pictured
1396729769000-134983-1193_thumb.jpg

The suggestion, at least points to Ward, and I think out of the core team that would be the most accepted traitor.

Source

Hand seems obvious.
Tripplet
Simmons (that would tear the group apart)

I'll stick to my previous guess from page 1.

Fitz.

Ward and May are field agents, it would be a bit lazy and generic to use them as traitors. Coulson is obviously out of list too. Skye is 084. Unless she's a some kind of a Hydra project, created to infiltrate SHIELD without even knowing it. Simmons is not exactly a traitor type. I don't know how to explain this, but she simply doesn't have that undercover vibe.

Fitz on the other hand, is the shady one. He is more skilled, even though he doesn't show it that much, we know very few about his past and family if anything at all. He is the one, who always plays a big role in missions but mostly left unnoticed. The is an engineer for Thor's sake, he could simply install any surveillance of the plane.

I'm just wondering if this photo could give anything away based on the structure of the team pictured
1396729769000-134983-1193_thumb.jpg

The suggestion, at least points to Ward, and I think out of the core team that would be the most accepted traitor.

Source

Only Ward and Garret are missing, so I am going to guess it is one of them. The other could be dead by this point.

I'm hoping its Ward. He'd have to be really incompetent to shoot a disabled man who poses no threat to them, or a traitor. Plus, its a chance to kill him off.

Hahaha bingo

Only Ward and Garret are missing, so I am going to guess it is one of them. The other could be dead by this point.
Looks to be Garrett for sure after tonight but Ward still seems like he could possibly be hiding something so I'm not sure we can count him out just yet.

Well, I was mildly surprised. More about who wasn't than who was.

I can't complain though. Good episode, good twisting by the writers.

So, the scores after the reveal are...

Out of a total of 56 votes:

34% thought Victoria Hand (and were wrong)
29% thought Ward and Garrett (and were right!)
19% thought Triplett (and were wrong, but it looked like a good bet)
13% thought the Galaga guy :funny: (seriously, did he survive???)

Thanks for playing folks, that was fun :)

Is it too late for me to vote Simmons... I think its more and more likely she is Hydra or some other traitor to the cause... I believe they hinted there may be more... and she just fits.. from disobeying Coulson to them perpetually setting her up for denials

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

• C. Lee
    Superherohype Administrator

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"