Why does 2007 feel like the worst year.

2007 was outstanding! :up: Moved out of a horrible, stressful job into a much better position. Had a few fun vacations. Moved into a beautiful new home. Celebrated a third wonderful year of marriage and five years together in all with my wife. Watched my parents complete the home they've been building for quite some time and helped them get moved in. And learned recently that, if all continues to go well, there will be a little jag running around next year. 2008 is shaping up to be a fantastic year as well! :up:

jag

Congratulations, jag!!! That's awesome! :up:

We all know the baby will come out with tats. :o

2007 was outstanding! :up: Moved out of a horrible, stressful job into a much better position. Had a few fun vacations. Moved into a beautiful new home. Celebrated a third wonderful year of marriage and five years together in all with my wife. Watched my parents complete the home they've been building for quite some time and helped them get moved in. And learned recently that, if all continues to go well, there will be a little jag running around next year. 2008 is shaping up to be a fantastic year as well! :up:

jag

Likewise Fran I say congrats Jag.

life seems like its going downhill, its complete bordom where i live, all day everyday, the only things i look forward to are fights, cop chases and smoking weed.

oh and of course seeing my gf, but even that i cant do often cuz her parents are soo strict.

jag

Congrats Jag!!! Me and the wifey should have a little Badger running around next year as well. :up:

life seems like its going downhill, its complete bordom where i live, all day everyday, the only things i look forward to are fights, cop chases and smoking weed.

oh and of course seeing my gf, but even that i cant do often cuz her parents are soo strict.

You cannot be a real person. :dry:

Fran™;13338833 said:
Congrats, dude :up:

That baby's first words: "Go Spartans!"

Thanks...

and not if he/she know whats good for them.

:woot:

I wonder why...:dry:

jag

Congrats jag. So its def going to be a boy, eh?

Congrats Jag!!! Me and the wifey should have a little Badger running around next year as well. :up:

Congrats to you to Phil...

don't name him Phil.

2007 for me:

• got older
  • bought a Jeep
  • blizzard...happy I bought Jeep
  • summer and gas prices go up...sad I bought Jeep
  • found out I'm moving to Korea next year (yay)
  • get olderer

2007 for me:
  • got older
  • bought a Jeep
  • get olderer

Wow!! That's quite the move. Good Luck.

2007 for me:
  • got older
  • bought a Jeep
  • get olderer

Jeeps are fun ;)

Fran™;13338771 said:
Congratulations, jag!!! That's awesome!

Thanks, Fran! Definitely excited about it. It's something we've been working for for quite awhile. Thankfully, I'm a hard worker. :D

We all know the baby will come out with tats. :o

Haha! Not until he or she is 18! :cmad:

Likewise Fran I say congrats Jag.

Thanks, Lex! :up:

Fran™;13338808 said:
The baby's first words:

"Waaahhh!!

jag"

LOL! :D

A big congratulations to you and Mrs. Badger, Phil.

Congrats jag. So its def going to be a boy, eh?

Thanks, man! Don't know the sex, yet. We're 9 weeks along, so anything is possible. My main concern is keeping my wife healthy and safe as we're a high risk pregnancy. I'll be happy if the baby comes out normal with all it's limbs and digits and no birth defects. We have a strong suspicion it's going to be a girl, though. Lord help me if it's a girl. She'll have me wrapped around her little finger in nothing flat. :o

jag

2007 for me:
  • got older
  • bought a Jeep
  • get olderer

You're getting deported!? :eek:

jag

Lord help me if it's a girl. She'll have me wrapped around her little finger in nothing flat. :o

jag

Yes she will. My daughter's finger is wrapped...but its great and she geniunely makes me laugh. That's refreshing considering how much fake laughter I have to throw out just to survive my workplace.

You're getting deported!? :eek:

jag

Psh...don't I wish.

Why you all movin' to Korea and stuff, then?

jag

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"