Why does 2007 feel like the worst year.

oh, he knows.

But he's playin' CS :o

This year sucked balls for me too. So much **** happening at once.

There's still a month left to go. Anything can happen. Hopefully something good. :csad:

This year has been ok for me. No big complaints.

2007: Showtime's Year In Review
*7th Anniversary With My Girlfriend
*Bought a New Home
*Bought a New Car

Money, that's what I need.

high.jpg

I dont know its just Soooo much **** went down this year, both good and bad, but mostly bad... well for me atleast, it felt like one of the worst years because so many bad incidents came into play.

I don't know if its just me, or has this year been like this for anyone else as well.

Heres to hoping 2008 will be a better year. :dry:

Really? Because 2007 for me kicked ass. Suck it.

I dont know its just Soooo much **** went down this year, both good and bad, but mostly bad... well for me atleast, it felt like one of the worst years because so many bad incidents came into play.

I don't know if its just me, or has this year been like this for anyone else as well.

"My parents finally found out"

"I'm a victim of police brutality"

These two threads, among the various others, will explain why in spades. For myself, the year's been great, actually. Woooo!

I know what you mean, alot of bad **** happened to me this year too. My friends wife got murdered this year and my crazy sister moved back home. Crazy **** always happens when she comes back from wherever. This year reminds me of 1997 and how depressing that year was. It was ****ed up seeing my dad dying like that, but it motivated me to start working out and finish school. Actually 1998 was a really good year for me. Heres hoping 2008 will be better.

This year was probably the worst I've ever had.

2008 will suck if you keep up that attitude Mr Glass Half emtpy. :whatever:

2007 rocked :up:
I love this decade so much. Everything since 2000 has been great for me :woot:

Don't worry Dawson, maybe 08 will be your year.

....I don't wanna wait.....

Don't worry Dawson, maybe 08 will be your year.

....I don't wanna wait.....

Sings Family Guy version

*I don't wanna wait, for my lunch to get colder, why can't I eat it now*

personally 2006 was an awful year for me and my family- 2003 on the other hand was an amazing year for an x men fan :D

Every year will be the same. I'm sure you said 2006 was the worst year ever, and did the same the year before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"