Why does everyone hate Justin Bieber?

All he needs is to sparkle under sunlight and more mad love will be given to him :oldrazz:

Bots changed a lot in the past two years, what happened to the days all they do is talk of their product(s)/merchandise

we do have human bots that just join and spam the items

Did someone wish ill of Bieber or something?

People just have a strong hate for anything that's loved by preteen/teen girls.

True, but I can say(without hyperbole, I really mean this) that "Baby" is one of the most annoying songs I've ever heard.

Justin-Beiber03.gif

after reading the first post i was gonna post this :word: glad someone else thought about it

His music sucks , it's no lie. I would never wish any harm upon him though. I think people are just having fun with it

blame Usher. he's the one who signed him

I'll speak cold scientific objectivity here:

His facial structure resembles that of a prepubescent female; yet he's a post-pubescent male. In some, most especially males, this causes a psychological stressor in the brain that basically says "Disgusting. Stay away."

On top of that, he sings what many males are obligated to perceive as 'cheesy love songs'.

Bad combination.

Females view him as possessing boyish vulnerability, and/or familiarity via femininity. It makes more sense that they would be drawn to him. But if their attraction is at all sexual, it would be for his popularity alone. His clear low production of testosterone would otherwise be sexually repulsive. Meaning... if he weren't a pop star, he would be the quintessential "Friend Zone" material.

Last edited:
I'll speak cold scientific objectivity here:

His facial structure resembles that of a prepubescent female; yet he's a post-pubescent male. In some, most especially males, this causes a psychological stressor in the brain that basically says "Disgusting. Stay away."

On top of that, he sings what many males are obligated to perceive as 'cheesy love songs'.

Bad combination.

All jokes aside, he really does.

Because of quotes like this

bieber.jpg

Yeah that's not a fake it's from a real interview

Last edited:
Because of quotes like this

bieber.jpg

Yeah that's not a fake it's from a real interview

Awww man! Why did he have to be wearing a Freddie Mercury shirt in this? Freddie will *always* be > than Bieber......

there's so many crimes against music in that one picture

Is it really hard to figure out? It's because he looks like a girl, or possibly a chickenhawk's wet dream (though I guess he's 18 now).

I don't hate Bieber, man. Even if he is.....Canadian......

He also said that he believes that he is this generation's Kurt Cobain.

Someone give him a shotgun.

I don't hate the guy and I don't listen to his music. I do respect him for living out his dream of becoming a professional singer.

CSI, he play a bad boy

Something like a human version of Kirby the Butcher from There Will Be Brawl?:oldrazz:

I think people just made fun of his softer voice and pop success.

I don't Justin Bieber but I feel like he's a big joke. People always make fun of him and then he has his own antics and I couldn't help but just laugh.

His facial structure resembles that of a prepubescent female; yet he's a post-pubescent male.
One of the reasons for this is because he takes care of his looks. Metrosexuality is the thing for a lot of younger males today, and even some older ones such as Beckham, Cruise etc. Girls/females tend to find it hot.

But Bieber has also a natural gentleness to his character.

People just have a strong hate for anything that's loved by preteen/teen girls.

These things combined make certain males see him as a threat because he's as popular with the girls as only alpha males should be, and IF he mate with them, his genes will live on. Because of the fact that Bieber is very soft and not masculine at all, males tend to "fear" that his kids and grandchildren will have it in them to, and spread it further.
This is some animal instinct from our cavemen and pre-cavemen days, and it still affect our way of thinking even if we are not aware of it. The instinct just kicks in when we see him. Justin Bieber appears to be weak and not able to fight for survival. But instead of getting "parental" feelings and an urge to care for the ones who's not able to bring something to the pack/tribe, we react with anger and aggression instead. Imagine a time thousands of years ago. What would pre-historic people think of a boyish-looking male of adult age who rather wanted to dance for the females and sing love songs to them, than go hunting? The disgust for anything of that kind still lives on in us.
Any weak link must be taken out, so only the strong can live on. That's why some people want him dead. Even if our modern world is completely different and other things matters today, people still have "Survival of the fittest" programmed in our brains. We just can't help it.

This kind of hate is not exclusive to Justin Bieber. The boybands had some "pretty boys" and were hated back in the 90s, but since internet is much bigger now we have the chance to express the hate louder than before.

Last edited:
I don't hate the kid. I don't hate anybody, it's a strong word. I just don't take any interest in him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
monke77
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"