Will anyone be seeing X3 at the Leicester Square Odeon?

NocturnalMadman said:
LOL!

but not all annoying kids are chavs...just 90% of them

(Although kids are annoying in general, going from experience with my 14 yr old brother and his friends)
man that musta killed, what film?

Iceman/Psylocke said:
You need to do a few more sly deals like the Harry Potter one and get your friends to owe you a few favours. The London experience is great but you need someone to go with. Otherwise you're out on your own at 2am and it's not easy getting anywhere fast.

I'd be scared to be on the Underground at 2.00 in the morning - everyone on it is drunk and scary :eek:

NocturnalMadman said:
People shout out and scream and clap and stuff?

Man that'd be anoying!

I usually see films on orange weds a couple weeks after they are out, and the cinema is pretty empty.

For X3 i'll see it opening night, but I hope people wont be shouting out. I'll book my tickets in advance. And I might cry.

London would be too awkward for me I think, it scares me enough in the day! Plus I wouldnt be able to get home aterwards

The shouting is at the right times though. At the opening and closing credits and only when something fanboyish like the fastball special happens. The atmosphere is the real difference between watching it there and anywhere else.

If you dislike the volume though, probably best to try somewhere else. I would never forgive myself if I missed it.

kol_lover said:
man that musta killed, what film?

Not a film, just them in general. He was 14 last week and had a sleep over, I came in drunk around 2 am and ended up being bundled to the floor, smothered under blankets and whipped cream sprayed on me.

kol_lover said:
i prefer an audience thats small and quiet...so i can contentrate better, last film i went to in england, kids(chavs?) were laughing and makin it hard to stick to the movie

Unfortunately that's what it's like in many other cinemas in England especially after opening weekend. Invasion of the ****** chavs. :down:(

NocturnalMadman said:
Not a film, just them in general. He was 14 last week and had a sleep over, I came in drunk around 2 am and ended up being bundled to the floor, smothered under blankets and whipped cream sprayed on me.
haha, how old are you?

Iceman/Psylocke said:
The shouting is at the right times though. At the opening and closing credits and only when something fanboyish like the fastball special happens. The atmosphere is the real difference between watching it there and anywhere else.

If you dislike the volume though, probably best to try somewhere else. I would never forgive myself if I missed it.

I love the atmosphere. It will make the film 100 times better and more memorable.

Iceman/Psylocke said:
Unfortunately that's what it's like in many other cinemas in England especially after opening weekend. Invasion of the ****** chavs. :down:(
so youre not a chav?

kol_lover said:
haha, how old are you?

25. I'm incredibly puny and weak tho...and I was pretty drunk and half asleep.

So on what day of the week is this midnight showing at?

grey_jeanie said:
Is that people with tickets or the people who crowd behind the barriers? I always thought have sad that looked but now having experienced the x-obssesion I'm sort of tempted to try and get a glimpse of the actors.

The behind the barriers X2 experience was amazing. People do it for many other films but its much better for a film with a massive cast. Otherwise you're waiting around for hours for only one or two people. It might look sad and it is very crowded but you need to question why all these people bother doing it.

grey_jeanie said:
Is that people with tickets or the people who crowd behind the barriers? I always thought have sad that looked but now having experienced the x-obssesion I'm sort of tempted to try and get a glimpse of the actors.
The behind the barriers X2 experience was amazing. People do it for many other films but it's much better for a film with a massive cast. Otherwise you're waiting around for hours for only one or two people. It might look sad and it is very crowded but you need to question why all these people bother doing it.

kol_lover said:
so youre not a chav?

This might be wrong to say but I can't picture many chavs being into x-men. Apart from Amazing Lee who's picture I saw on the SHH photo album. Funny!

Iceman/Psylocke said:
The behind the barriers X2 experience was amazing. People do it for many other films but it's much better for a film with a massive cast. Otherwise you're waiting around for hours for only one or two people. It might look sad and it is very crowded but you need to question why all these people bother doing it.

Are you going to do it this year? When is the premiere?

kol_lover said:
say youll buy them their popcorn n drinks n candy

No joke. In the early days of X1 I had to bribe my sister. :eek:

grey_jeanie said:
This might be wrong to say but I can't picture many chavs being into x-men. Apart from Amazing Lee who's picture I saw on the SHH photo album. Funny!

I think you're probably right. Amazing Lee? lol

grey_jeanie said:
probly true, so what 'types' of people are the x-fans then

Iceman/Psylocke said:
No joke. In the early days of X1 I had to bribe my sister. :eek:
your sister?!

luckily enough ive got 2 friends who are very much x fans and know alot bout the marvel universe, so thats one showin

also got my girl to go with

grey_jeanie said:
I'd be scared to be on the Underground at 2.00 in the morning - everyone on it is drunk and scary :eek:

The underground doesn't usually run that late. If you're serious about going, you need to plan exactly where you're staying and how you're going to get there. It will be unsafe if you leave it to the last minute and are unsure. :(

NocturnalMadman said:
I think you're probably right. Amazing Lee? lol

Yeah, he posts here. He's british I think. Check out his picture in the SHH photo album.

grey_jeanie said:
I love the atmosphere. It will make the film 100 times better and more memorable.

Not going is like seeing your new born kid the day after he/she is born. Still great but not quite the same. :p

Iceman/Psylocke said:
The underground doesn't usually run that late. If you're serious about going, you need to plan exactly where you're staying and how you're going to get there. It will be unsafe if you leave it to the last minute and are unsure. :(

I would book a taxi beforehand.

And about the underground not running that late - did not know that! Mental note: could be useful :up: :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"