Civil War Will Sony's Spider-Man be involved?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's now almost a certainty, he's going to appear in one of Marvel's 2016 movies before his 2017 solo reboot and this is by far the most logical movie on the current slate for him to debut in.

Isn't it already confirmed that Spidey's MCU debut will be in Civil War? That's more than almost a certainty

Isn't it already confirmed that Spidey's MCU debut will be in Civil War? That's more than almost a certainty

It's not official yet that its Civil War, but the fact that they confirmed he'll appear before 2017 spells out it'll be Civil War.

Plus, if you go back and look at the interviews with the Russos, Christopher Markus and Stephen McFeely, it's very clear that Marvel wanted Spidey in Civil War, and planned for it, both for if they got him and if they didn't.

Even with no Nolan, MoS has already happened so I guess they have to stick with the established tone to an extent. Although Supes himself can still evolve gradually and Flash doesn't need to go too dark.

I really hope they don't stick with that tone.

shouldn't the thread be closed now? we got our answer and this time the majority was wrong

Wouldn't hurt my feelings, there's way too many similar Spidey threads going as it is.

Just had to bookmark this thread to know I was on the right side of history.

It's closed and a new thread wholly dedicated to the webslinger is now open!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"