Will the Cell games be in a movie?

yeah they so should i mean if they go that far as to doing alot of seuquels it has to be, i mean its like where a NEW hero stands out and we see the awesome power of gohan, it shouldn't be missed out.

I love the story arc for Gohan in that saga, but take out the tournament equation. Cell should be a monster, not a Bond villain who serves the hero before trying to kill him.

Man am I glad other people besides me want this. Down fall of this, if we do get this in a movie, we won't see this for a while blah. I mean were just in the Picoloo saga, next after that is the Sayian saga, followed by the Freza saga. Man....

yeah but with a bit of luck we will get lots of awesome DBZ live action movies, even if it takes a while for them to come out think on, special effects will be getting much better so these movies will look alot better

Would the cell games include the android saga ?

Hopefully. I want to see the androids done Terminator-esque style. ;)

If there are no androids or they don't include Cell, there's absolutely no reason to make the movie without both.

Yeah, it would be. I'd also like it if they gave Android 17 some update clothing but the red scarf should definitely stay. I'd also want Wong to give No. 16 a different hairstyle besides a mohawk.

i think his mohawk would work on screen just not as a big

and yeah they would need updated clothing

17's pants tucked inside his neon green socks isnt gonna work :o

18's not bad tho

I think they should get Laura Vandervoort for No. 18. What do you think?

Oh yah they def have to include the androids saga, without that Cell doesn't evolve to its finale form. If that doesn't happen we don't get that awesome showdown between Gohan and Cell. They must include every bit of it in the movie. True that special affects will most likely get better as movies get on, I guess that's about the only good thing to the whole waiting game LOL.

Yeah.....

I want to see Cell the most, he's my favorite canon DBZ villain.

I think they should get Laura Vandervoort for No. 18. What do you think.

havent really thought about her casting

i remember when iw as little i was subscribed to the beckett DBZ
magazine and they had a casting for if there was ever a movie and Cameron
Diaz was android 18

We need some one very pretty for Numer 18. Some one that can blow all the other girls out of the water. She is decribed as very pretty, we don't want any one below average for her part becuase than people won't be able to see the beauty of her character while being so evil at the same time. That's one of the qualities that makes her so uniqe.

We need some one very pretty for Numer 18. Some one that can blow all the other girls out of the water. She is decribed as very pretty, we don't want any one below average for her part becuase than people won't be able to see the beauty of her character while being so evil at the same time. That's one of the qualities that makes her so uniqe.

Rachel McAdams.

Laura Vandervoort.

They should make a 4th film with the Android/Cell Saga in it, because it is a widely popular saga and Cell is either the first or second favorite DBZ villain in most peoples lists. A perfect warrior constructed from the cells of the best warriors in the universe. What better villain can there be in a movie?

Just my 2 cents xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"