Will The Hulk Be Able To Speak?

Hulk will talk in the movie but I don't think it will be the "Hulk Smash" speech as this Hulk is represented as a dark and gritty Hulk so I don't think it would look and sound right hearing this huge savage saying phrases like that. I think he will talk like a normal human but in a deep and slow voice to kinda show the child-like mind with him having difficulty to saying some words.

But Hulk will not really talk at the beginning of the film. He will start talking probably after Banner's cure attempt and battle with Abomination.

I want him to rip off his shirt and say "Whatcha gonna do, when Hulkamania runs wild on you?"

If he does speak, it shouldnt be in third person like hulk smash.

it should be simple
like "SMASH"
or "DIE"
or "LEAVE"
or "LEAVE...BETTY...ALONE!!!11!!one"

Hulk should talk. This should not be an issue. The Hulk has spoke through 40 years of comics, there is only one stupid medium where he was depicted as being mute, and that was that damn TV show. At least Ang Lee did it right and have the Hulk talk at least a couple times. All that grunting, growling, and roaring gets boring after a while.

In Ang Lee's Hulk, Hulk spoke two words:

[BLACKOUT]
PUNY HUMAN!
[/BLACKOUT]

So I don't know what you mean by 'at least a couple times'.

In Ang Lee's Hulk, Hulk spoke two words:

[BLACKOUT]
PUNY HUMAN!
[/BLACKOUT]

So I don't know what you mean by 'at least a couple times'.

He also said

[BLACKOUT]
TAKE IT ALL!
[/BLACKOUT]

In the end fight

It was the Hulk screaming it before projecting his pure rage into his Father.

Hulk won't speak because this is the 70s TV version in movie form! :cmad: :cmad: :cmad: :cmad: :cmad: :cmad:

No, it's not. I don't know where you got that from but this movie is only taking elements from the 70's TV show, IT'S NOT A REMAKE OF THE SHOW IN MOVIE FORM. Get your damn facts straight bro.

I know that, but they are using a lot of the tv show elements. Which should be ignored & there's no need to use them if they just follow the CB.

No, it's not. I don't know where you got that from but this movie is only taking elements from the 70's TV show, IT'S NOT A REMAKE OF THE SHOW IN MOVIE FORM. Get your damn facts straight bro.

It's not a remake, per se, but apparently it's going to be using the mighty "Homage Hammer" to attract the ignorent TV show crowd that wants to see elements of "The Incredible Fugitive", not the comic book Incredible Hulk.

It's not a remake, per se, but apparently it's going to be using the mighty "Homage Hammer" to attract the ignorent TV show crowd that wants to see elements of "The Incredible Fugitive", not the comic book Incredible Hulk.
hahaha, you have that right. If it bombs maybe we will finally get the CB Hulk.

Wait, so we're ignorant for wanting to see the TV be paid homage in this movie? After that comment, it's best you be quiet.

If he does speak, it shouldnt be in third person like hulk smash.

it should be simple
like "SMASH"
or "DIE"
or "LEAVE"
or "LEAVE...BETTY...ALONE!!!11!!one"

Oh boy. I can't wait. :whatever: I guess I've never been too much of a Hulk fan. :grin:

Wait, so we're ignorant for wanting to see the TV be paid homage in this movie? After that comment, it's best you be quiet.
i think you should take your own advice vegeta. i dont know any one else on these boards thats more annoying. id say 3 out of 5 posts from you is the same thing slightly worded diferently. and then you have the cheek to tell others to be quiet, or they know nothing. i know on a forum everyone is entiltled to give an opinion, but cant you do it with out the repettitive pointless comments?? and forgive me if im alone in what im saying, but some how i dont think so....

i think you should take your own advice vegeta. i dont know any one else on these boards thats more annoying. id say 3 out of 5 posts from you is the same thing slightly worded diferently. and then you have the cheek to tell others to be quiet, or they know nothing. i know on a forum everyone is entiltled to give an opinion, but cant you do it with out the repettitive pointless comments?? and forgive me if im alone in what im saying, but some how i dont think so....

Hey damn, this was
Reposted from another thread about Veggie man by me:
Why are so many angry with you and your posts? Because rather than offer real insight, you spew redundant responses made by the person before you. Mind you, I have read amost every post you have made before writing this. I dont mean to be hurtful, just constructive.

Let me help you.....take your time before writing a post...never steal a line, never try to boast. This isnt a debate, were just trying to generate...an interesting thread...something to do before we go to bed. So, heres a pencil..go think a lil bit and write something suspensful...makes some sense....so the guys on SHH wont feel so tense....towards you.[/

Hey damn, this was
Reposted from another thread about Veggie man by me:
Why are so many angry with you and your posts? Because rather than offer real insight, you spew redundant responses made by the person before you. Mind you, I have read amost every post you have made before writing this. I dont mean to be hurtful, just constructive.

Let me help you.....take your time before writing a post...never steal a line, never try to boast. This isnt a debate, were just trying to generate...an interesting thread...something to do before we go to bed. So, heres a pencil..go think a lil bit and write something suspensful...makes some sense....so the guys on SHH wont feel so tense....towards you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"