Will The Hulk Be Able To Speak?

i think you should take your own advice vegeta. i dont know any one else on these boards thats more annoying. id say 3 out of 5 posts from you is the same thing slightly worded diferently. and then you have the cheek to tell others to be quiet, or they know nothing. i know on a forum everyone is entiltled to give an opinion, but cant you do it with out the repettitive pointless comments?? and forgive me if im alone in what im saying, but some how i dont think so....

Why do you even care? Do you have nothing better to do with your life than worry about what I post. Get a life & stop harassing me around these boards.

Hey damn, this was
Reposted from another thread about Veggie man by me:
Why are so many angry with you and your posts? Because rather than offer real insight, you spew redundant responses made by the person before you. Mind you, I have read amost every post you have made before writing this. I dont mean to be hurtful, just constructive.

Let me help you.....take your time before writing a post...never steal a line, never try to boast. This isnt a debate, were just trying to generate...an interesting thread...something to do before we go to bed. So, heres a pencil..go think a lil bit and write something suspensful...makes some sense....so the guys on SHH wont feel so tense....towards you.

yeah i read it, and i agree with you. and in responce from this child we get a smart ass reply. i come on here to talk about this movie, share my ideas and hope everyday to find some answers. not to read the scribbles from a immature brat. im not alone in feeling like this, i get pm'ed all the time about this guy. but im the one with the balls to say it.

yeah i read it, and i agree with you. and in responce from this child we get a smart ass reply. i come on here to talk about this movie, share my ideas and hope everyday to find some answers. not to read the scribbles from a immature brat. im not alone in feeling like this, i get pm'ed all the time about this guy. but im the one with the balls to say it.
I have joined your crusade. It pains me as an informed poster and not "poser" that we have a constructive forum to share ideas/concepts regarding our emerald hero. maybe nobody has changed his diaper. I'd be upset sitting in feces all day, lol.

Why do you even care? Do you have nothing better to do with your life than worry about what I post. Get a life & stop harassing me around these boards.
me get a life...lets see, i have a wife and 3 kids. what have you got?? your right hand and some ky jelly. im not the one who wastes others time by posting dribble to get my post count up. when i log on and see there is new posts, then see you name, i know its goiing to be crap. if you stopped and thought before typing your posts would be far more worth while.

I have made a lot of well thought out posts & a lot of people on these boards state the same **** over & over. As unintelligent as you are, I wouldn't be surprised if you were a loser living at home with his mom with no job or life which is why you constantly harass me on these forums.

me get a life...lets see, i have a wife and 3 kids. what have you got?? your right hand and some ky jelly. im not the one who wastes others time by posting dribble to get my post count up. when i log on and see there is new posts, then see you name, i know its goiing to be crap. if you stopped and thought before typing your posts would be far more worth while.
Heyyyyy! I got the wife and kids thing going on too! See, its an adult world at SHH Veggie! Now get back and stay on the potty till you finish doing number two.:woot:

I have joined your crusade. It pains me as an informed poster and not "poser" that we have a constructive forum to share ideas/concepts regarding our emerald hero. maybe nobody has changed his diaper. I'd be upset sitting in feces all day, lol.

I can't believe this bull****. I could alert the Mods for this crap. I mean, seriously, you're going to all gang up on me when I post here regularly & try to have intellectual discussions with you all? Most of you post the exact same things as well & you even create useless threads that get closed right away.

Heyyyyy! I got the wife and kids thing going on too! See, its an adult world at SHH Veggie! Now get back and stay on the potty till you finish doing number two.:woot:

That's a really lame joke & it's not really adult to jock off someone & then try to "insult" someone younger than you. Whatever's going on between you & DAMNATION needs to stop, it's not cool to go that way, bud.

That's a really lame joke & it's not really adult to jock off someone & then try to "insult" someone younger than you. Whatever's going on between you & DAMNATION needs to stop, it's not cool to go that way, bud.
ou go tell the mods. i think my comments speak for them self. i dont see any one backing you up. lets ask siver knight what he thinks?? emerald beast, you cracked me up so much!!

I can't believe this bull****. I could alert the Mods for this crap. I mean, seriously, you're going to all gang up on me when I post here regularly & try to have intellectual discussions with you all? Most of you post the exact same things as well & you even create useless threads that get closed right away.
You ever hear of freedom of speech? Besides, we are playing and trying to show you how to be creative. Just relax, dude. Dont get your panties all twisted.

You guys are contradicting yourselves right there. You say there's freedom of speech yet you're criticizing what I'm saying ABOUT A MOVIE.

You guys are contradicting yourselves right there. You say there's freedom of speech yet you're criticizing what I'm saying ABOUT A MOVIE.
I personally was ahving fun cause I was bored. You made it easy...real easy. But onn the serious side, relax and really write something well thought out.

Alright ladies, let's not be any more uncivil than we need to be. Play nice. Please.

On the HULK boards? What are you screwy or something? :oldrazz: :woot:

I'm asking you all to be Bruce Banner for the time being. You all can become the Hulk when the trailer hits. I'm all for it, but be good for now.

wow..everybody is so sensitive. I think we are all going stir-crazy. Marvel needs to release a trailer soon, lest the fans destroy one another leaving no one to see the movie.

I see there's some sort of useless argument going on, so I'm just going to ignore the preceding pages.

I hope he doesn't talk ALOT, but i'd love for him to say a few things. Maybe have the Abomination calling him puny little Hulk, or something along those lines, and the Hulk responds with "HULK IS THE STRONGEST ONE THERE IS"

I think HULK should speak, but not like Banner HULK..

Maybe be a nasty bastard like Mr Fixit, kinda street level intelligence and speech, either that or I want savage HULK.

I definitely wanna hear 'HULK SMASH' and 'PUNY HUMANS'.
For the record I thought the 'PUNY HUMAN' in HULK/2003 was cool.

I see there's some sort of useless argument going on, so I'm just going to ignore the preceding pages.

I hope he doesn't talk ALOT, but i'd love for him to say a few things. Maybe have the Abomination calling him puny little Hulk, or something along those lines, and the Hulk responds with "HULK IS THE STRONGEST ONE THERE IS"

HELL YEAH!

Once again, have you read much Hulk comics recently, like, oh, THE LAST 20 YEARS?

The "Hulk Smash Puny Human" type Hulk speak hasn't been used much (if at all) in that long. And usually when a writer uses that type of Hulk, it usually sucks because he's trying to appeal to a Hulk fanbase thats a loud minority. Most Hulk fans prefer the Gravage Hulk or more eloquent Hulk speak that is currently being used (off and on) for the last couple years.

Jesus, the ignorance here is rampant, if you dont have anymore than a passing knowledge of the character, dont you think you should know what you are talking about before coming here saying something STUPID?

Just because he said he didn't like Hulk talking in the comics doesn't make him ignorant.

Saying "having Hulk talk is supid becuase Hulk never talks" would be ignorant. Saying he doesn't like how Hulk talks in the comics is an opinion, you can disagree with that opinion, but that doesn't make his opinion any more wrong or ignorant then yours.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"