will WB /DC make MOS 2?

sf2

Superhero
Reaction score
Will WB / DC make MOS 2? with all the main casts return. what do you think?

I definitely think they will

Yes. It may not come when we want it, but I would put good money on a follow-up to Man of Steel. It's well overdue at this point. Man of Steel is fun to go back and rewatch, but the world is Superman's oyster as far as where WB/DC could go with a sequel.

At this point, I'm shrugging my shoulders. A year ago I would have said no, but now , who knows.

Publicly , they're doubling down on the shared universe and staying the course , but then again, they're very reactive, and they could change their minds if Aquaman or Shazam aren't well received.

Will there eventually be another Superman film? Yes.

Will it be MOS 2? , don't know.

I think we'll get a second DCEU Supes solo. Within the next three years? Not so sure about that.

I’m not very confident. It seems WB’s current strategy is to get famous directors and green light the projects they want to do. As with Man of Steel, it seems most just don’t want to touch Superman at all.

I’m not very confident. It seems WB’s current strategy is to get famous directors and green light the projects they want to do. As with Man of Steel, it seems most just don’t want to touch Superman at all.

That's the impression I have too.

I think they will.

JA Bayona tweeted out a positive reaction to Ready Player One (a WB property), but that doesn't mean anything. Then again, Patty Jenkins also released a glowing response to the film as well.

mid of April now, still no news at all.

the chance is getting thinner and thinner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"