Days of Future Past Wolverine Will Be in Days of Future Past

I hope Bryan Singer post another cast announcement on Twitter. And I hope the next time, he post another cast announcement, it won't be just Hugh Jackman!

I wonder how much time it will pass until next announcement.

Im surprised we've gotten Ian, Patrick and Hugh in just two days. I think they will wait a bit more now for new announcement.

But whenever it is, I hope Singer gives us a great surprise, with Ellen for example. if not, James or Anna.

One of these three needs to appear.

Inless fox lets bryan throw out the Last Stand james won't be In film.Which Is likely why he has discussed GOTG with Marvel and Disney.Anna Is most likely to be In film.I have
feeling it will be eather Anna or Ellen In film and not both.

The cast has only one woman: Jennifer Lawrence.I want several girls, I bored the Avengers, only had a Black Widow.

My list is this:

Famke Janssen

Halle Berry

Rebecca Romijn

Anna Paquin

Ellen Page

January Jones

Rose Byrne

Mei Melancon

Kea Wong

Well, we can probably expect Moira, Emma, and Storm to return in some form.

I wonder how much time it will pass until next announcement.

Im surprised we've gotten Ian, Patrick and Hugh in just two days. I think they will wait a bit more now for new announcement.
They haven't officially announced Hugh Jackman's return.

If they go with the last Stand In cannon the chances are

Famke Janssen-no
Halle Berry-very possable
Rebecca Romijn-possable for future scenes
Anna Paquin-very possable
Ellen Page-most likely only If they can't get Anna
January Jones-Likely
Rose Byrne-possable If her character Is included in past
Mei Melancon and Kea Wong-very unlikely

Well, we can probably expect Moira, Emma, and Storm to return in some form.

Moira seems kinda redundant now. How will they progress her character?

There's scope to have her on Muir Island with Charles/twin/whatever in the future, and even setting up Muir Island in the past. But in First Class, her memories were wiped and she was a CIA agent not a geneticist.

As pointed out, hopefully these annoucements don't mean they're pushing aside the amazing cast from the first movie into more secondary roles. Would really be a waste of McAvoy, Lawrence, Hoult, and Fassbender.

Also glad someone mentioned that as of now, Lawrence is the only woman in the cast. Hopefully they correct that soon. Would love to have Byrne return as Moira!

both Moira and Emma are a must.

They need to keep developing the FC cast if they want a good FC series.

To left out key characters from one sequel to another is bad storytelling and a big mistake, specially if the characters are important characters from comic history.

I expect a telepathic battle between Xavier and Frost, on the astral plane.

both Moira and Emma are a must.

They need to keep developing the FC cast if they want a good FC series.

To left out key characters from one sequel to another is bad storytelling and a big mistake, specially if the characters are important characters from comic history.

But Moira doesn't remember anything about Charles or the X-Men or at least very little apart from sunshine and a kiss.

How's she going to figure into the plot of DoFP?

But Moira doesn't remember anything about Charles or the X-Men or at least very little apart from sunshine and a kiss.

If Charles removed her memories it's plausible that he could put them back in. Once Charles finds out the Brotherhood plan to assassinate [insert government person here] he could try and get Moira's help. Maybe Moira is the one (or one of the people) being assassinated like in the comic?

that was a wrong decision, in my opinion.

In any case, I think she still has to be present on this sequel, even if the role is small. She is Charle's only love interest in this franchise, so the studio should keep her in to let the audience gets more familiar with her, and to develop her a bit more on the third movie.

Its about time the x-men franchise started showing love interest for the main characters. X-men movies shouldnt be just about heroes vs villains. So this love interest in particular should stay during the series.

If Charles removed her memories it's plausible that he could put them back in. Once Charles finds out the Brotherhood plan to assassinate [insert government person here] he could try and get Moira's help. Maybe Moira is the one (or one of the people) being assassinated like in the comic?

That sounds a bit contrived - surely erased memories can't be reinstated. It just makes it seem like Moira was mischaracterised in First Class in the first place.

that was a wrong decision, in my opinion.

In any case, I think she still has to be present on this sequel, even if the role is small. She is Charle's only love interest in this franchise, so the studio should keep her in to let the audience gets more familiar with her, and to develop her a bit more on the third movie.

Its about time the x-men franchise started showing love interest for the main characters. X-men movies shouldnt be just about heroes vs villains. So this love interest in particular should stay during the series.

Maybe Moira's memories were a last-minute production decision so that she could restart a life and career...as a geneticist? ;)

I think it's unlikely you'll see many other returning First Class actors/characters other than those already announced.

However, I think there is also a possibility of introducing [or re-introducing] a few others...

Though Singer is busy in NZ & Aus., it also appears that Jackman's negotiations were scooped/leaked out earlier than they anticipated...

:word:

Remember he only erased her mind post the attack on HQ. . .

Hugh might be in it in a very small capacity, like in FC

I think it's unlikely you'll see many other returning First Class actors/characters other than those already announced.

no way the timeline on the past will only have 4 characters, lol.

This is a big event movie with two timelines, each timeline needs a complex and interesting plots. Charles will need his x-men team the same way Eric will need a brotherhood. And then we'll have characters from the politic side of the story.

To some users: Just because this movie adresses two timelines doesnt mean we'll get less characters in each timeline. :oldrazz:

That sounds a bit contrived - surely erased memories can't be reinstated. It just makes it seem like Moira was mischaracterised in First Class in the first place.

Maybe Moira's memories are still there, just blocked. Charles is good at that.

It would be fun and ironic if The Wolverine is great and suddenly people will think Wolvie has too small of a role in DOFP. :hehe:

no way the timeline on the past will only have 4 characters, lol.

This is a big event movie with two timelines, each timeline needs a complex and interesting plots. Charles will need his x-men team the same way Eric will need a brotherhood. And then we'll have characters from the politic side of the story.

To some users: Just because this movie adresses two timelines doesnt mean we'll get less characters in each timeline. :oldrazz:

Didn't say less characters...just said, not many more from First Class...

It's all about what serves the story...and the film.

Singer: "It deals with aspects of that comic but also some very new things."

Maybe Moira's memories are still there, just blocked. Charles is good at that.

Heh. They surely aren't looking to bring back anyone's lingering memories of X3.

...which is why I don't expect any version of Moira to be around...just one of the many elements "too confusing to be worth explaining."

The big key here is the early announcement of Stewart (who most assuredly will be playing Charles Xavier, not some "variant"). It's an indication that they're establishing a whole different ballfield/universe than X3...and for many, that's a good thing.

Didn't say less characters...just said, not many more from First Class...

It's all about what serves the story...and the film.

Singer: "It deals with aspects of that comic but also some very new things."

I wonder what those 'very new things' are. Oh the mystery and suspense is killing me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"