Wonder Girl should join Teen Titans!!

But in the future, it is said that BB fights Cyborg and Terra said it was 'cause in the past, BB didn't go with her and Bee tells her not to be living in the past...

Raven#1 said:
But in the future, it is said that BB fights Cyborg and Terra said it was 'cause in the past, BB didn't go with her and Bee tells her not to be living in the past...

WTF are you talking about?

The Titans East that will show up in the comics next year will be different than the Titans East in Titans of Tommorrow. The Teen Titans managed to change the future. Some things will happen, we don't know what yet. Some things will not happen, such as the Titans West taking over the United States to create a police state. Or BatTim will go off wielding a gun. We'll probally see more of things like Captain Marvel Jr. joining the Teen Titans. Or the Ravenger breaking free of her father's influence and joining the Teen Titans.

Well, Rose WANTS to be like her daddy, so that, IMO seems unlikely...

And yet, he was the one to put her with the Titans in the first place?

Because Deathstroke didn't want anything to do with her then, so he sent her to a place that will take care of her

And he chose his worst enemies? Nice call for an evil genius...

Deathstroke isn't really evil. He's more of an anti-villain. He'll work for anyone if the money's right. Good or Bad.

I know that, but his main foes are the Titans and yet, he stations his daughter with them? Bad call, even for an anti-hero.

Raven#1 said:
I know that, but his main foes are the Titans and yet, he stations his daughter with them? Bad call, even for an anti-hero.

Deathstroke's main foes are not the Titans. He is like Dr. Light a foe of the entire DCU. Not linked to a particular character. Right now it looks like he's being set up to be more of a Green Arrow villain. He'll even work with the heroes once and a while depending on the situation

TV wise, like during the Trigon mess?

corvus_luna said:
their's no such thing as a wrong opinion. and its OK for someone to want to defend their opinion.
OPINION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NOT FACT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now I'm not trying to start up the argument again, I'm just replying to this statement. It's not that we're trying to change his opinion, we're trying to correct him on his mistakes. We really don't care if he thinks that Terra wasn't a Titan. It's just that he doesn't leave it at that. He tries to go out and post up the wrong facts trying to show his opinion as fact.
"I don't feel that Terra wasn't a Titan and Marv said that she wasn't, so there, she wasn't a Titan."
That's basically what he was saying and we were just correcting him. Marv said in HIS mind. He didn't say that he never WROTE her as a Titan, nor has he confirmed it. He just said in HIS mind. If Raven had just let it go and still THOUGHT that Terra was never a Titan, then everything would be cool. But then he comes back again after we just disproved the opinions of the writers that he is getting mixed up with fact. We're just merely showing him the way. The main reason why it seems like we flame on him and crap is because he just won't listen and it REALLY grows infuriating. The reason why YOU don't seem to understand, corvus, is because you don't really know as much as hippie, jay, and I do about the comics. That's why you can't really tell the difference, either.
I hope that cleared it up.

Raven#1 said:
TV wise, like during the Trigon mess?

Comic wise too. Slade teamed up with the Titans before when Trigon threatened the Earth. And if you pay him good enough he'll team up with you. Hence why he protected Dr. Light. That's why in Titans of Tommorrow he gathered information on the Time Treadmill for the Titans East. Thats why he took up a contract by H.I.V.E to assassinate the Teen Titans

Actually, the contract he was obligated to do to avenge his son...

Matthew_Murdock said:
no way man, superboy needs to be in Teen Titans, he's like the coolest character ever, so yeah...

Not this version of Teen Titans. Superboy does not belong on a show influenced by the Marv Wolfman era of Teen Titans

Raven#1 said:
Actually, the contract he was obligated to do to avenge his son...

It was more of finishing his son's work than avenging. He really blames himself for the way his children turned out

It could harm it because there are licensing issues and this is the second team, not the third.

Nothing could harm this show. Its barely decent. And if this was the second team, Speedy, Aqualad, Kid Flash and Wonder Girl would all be on the team. Its based. Just like how X-men:TAS had the bulk of the 90s roster, but told stories from every era of X-men. Just like how if this show was really based of the Perez era, everything would be a whole lot darker. Mad Mod showed up once in the original Titans run. I guess that means he should never show up on this show huh?

If anything this show is based off Peter David's Young Justice. Frankly I dont understand why they didnt just make a show out of that (although I bet I would hate it considering YJ was teens acting like teens and this show is pretty much for elementary school students). I mean it has the roster everyone wants and the "silly" villains that are more intune with this show.

jaydawg said:
Nothing could harm this show. Its barely decent. And if this was the second team, Speedy, Aqualad, Kid Flash and Wonder Girl would all be on the team. Its based. Just like how X-men:TAS had the bulk of the 90s roster, but told stories from every era of X-men. Just like how if this show was really based of the Perez era, everything would be a whole lot darker. Mad Mod showed up once in the original Titans run. I guess that means he should never show up on this show huh?

If anything this show is based off Peter David's Young Justice. Frankly I dont understand why they didnt just make a show out of that (although I bet I would hate it considering YJ was teens acting like teens and this show is pretty much for elementary school students). I mean it has the roster everyone wants and the "silly" villains that are more intune with this show.

:up:

I prefer the Titans, but suit yourselves.

well, coming back, i find i must apologize for b****in at everyone, it really doesn't help matters.
you all have my apologies.
now, on topic,
i would agree that the Teen Titans need something new, but i really don't think we should be adding new characters, that just seems like the cheap and lazy way out, IMO.
anyone seen the Justice League eppie where half the team got thrown into an alternated universe that was run by the very corny justice guild (and the bad guys were the injustice guild)? if they were to possibly do something like that, without copying it, that might be a nice change, what do you guys/girls think??

Not for me thanks. I prefer the subtly of the core five. It becoming a junior Justice League is turning me off to the series somewhat...

that's what a meant, not to add anyone, just have them visit a parallel universe for a while. it would make it slightly more interesting, IMO.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"