Wonder Girl?

TheIntellectual

Civilian
Reaction score
So I finally managed to read all of the Teen Titans (modern version) and it is incredibly well done. It loses focus once we get into Crossover! mode, but it's still one of the best books out on the market. However, when and where does Cassie realize that Zeus is her father? Did that happen during Rucka's Wonder Woman run? She just kinda mentions it in Teen titans... and considering that her relationship with Ares was a constant theme throughout that run.... I'm suprised it didn't happen under John's hand.

Yeah, it happened in Rucka's Wonder Woman. And I hope that she plays a big part in the new Wonder Woman book by Heinberg.

She's also bonded to Ares now so that Ares could remain in Earth's dimension while the other gods went away.

TheIntellectual said:
So I finally managed to read all of the Teen Titans (modern version) and it is incredibly well done. It loses focus once we get into Crossover! mode, but it's still one of the best books out on the market. However, when and where does Cassie realize that Zeus is her father? Did that happen during Rucka's Wonder Woman run? She just kinda mentions it in Teen titans... and considering that her relationship with Ares was a constant theme throughout that run.... I'm suprised it didn't happen under John's hand.

I think Teen Titans is alright, but, in my opinion at least, it's far from the best book on the market. Ex Machina, Runaways, The Ultimates, Young Avengers, and more than a few others are a good deal better. But hey, maybe I'm just jaded after Young Justice. I mean, it was one of the best teen centric comics I've ever read, so Teen Titans is going to look lack luster to me following it.

teen titans is way better than runaways (elijya's *****) Ultimates (because its always late, and slow paced) and Young Avengers (best marvel book out, but teen titans is more interesting) and ex machina i've never read so i dont know.

TheCorpulent1 said:
She's also bonded to Ares now so that Ares could remain in Earth's dimension while the other gods went away.

He's gone too, he just gave her a portion of his power.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"