BvS Wonder Women related scene at the end of the movie?

Hey everyone, I've been lurking for years (rockin' my peers and puttin suckas in fear!) but finally decided to make an account.

I was just thinking what if the movie ended with Superman and Batman fighting each other and out of no where someone appears and intervenes between both of them (maybe with some close-up teases like her blocking a Batarang with her bracelets, or punching Superman and/or blocking his punches, all without showing her face) and then with both Superman and Batman knocked down, they stare at her (with the camera finally focusing on her) as she introduces herself saying "I am Diana, Princess of Themyscira" then says some standard sequel-bait line like "We have to talk" or blah blah and it cuts to the credits.

I figured it'd be funny if in the end after everyone's been wondering who "beats" whom (between Superman and Batman), ultimately it's Wonder Woman who comes in and briefly kicks both of their asses while giving enough of a tease for the Justice League and maybe inspiring the two of them to work together. Plus it'd mean we don't have to worry about how/why Superman defeats Batman or vice versa.

Or something like that. Just a thought!

Last edited:
Hey everyone, I've been lurking for years (rockin' my peers and puttin suckas in fear!) but finally decided to make an account.

I was just thinking what if the movie ended with Superman and Batman fighting each other and out of no where someone appears and intervenes between both of them (maybe with some close-up teases like her blocking a Batarang with her bracelets, or punching Superman and/or blocking his punches, all without showing her face) and then with both Superman and Batman knocked down, they stare at her (with the camera finally focusing on her) as she introduces herself saying "I am Diana, Princess of Themyscira" then says some standard sequel-bait line like "We have to talk" or blah blah and it cuts to the credits.

I figured it'd be funny if in the end after everyone's been wondering who "beats" whom (between Superman and Batman), ultimately it's Wonder Woman who comes in and briefly kicks both of their asses while giving enough of a tease for the Justice League and maybe inspiring the two of them to work together. Plus it'd mean we don't have to worry about how/why Superman defeats Batman or vice versa.

Yeah, I might be able to get behind that I guess.

I actually had a funny thought into how Wonder Woman would interrupt a Superman/Batman fight. So let's say this moment in the fight happens at 2:03 when Batman gives the "I want you to remember" speech.

[YT]m0Fw3zuu4-A[/YT]

Then, out of nowhere, Wonder Woman swoops in pushes them both aside and both Superman & Batman looking up dazed and confused up at this woman standing in a pose like this:

6019072978_8e6373a895.jpg

*Classic Wonder Woman theme plays*

then she says "Are all you men this dense? ******ed or something?"

*Superman and Batman look up and gasp*

Wonder Woman:"There's an invasion of Starfish coming this way. I suggest you men stop fighting and do something about it."

Superman/Batman:"Yes ma'm"

Sounds fun, but I doubt they would do that. Although who knows.

Anyway, welcome to the boards. We hope you join in more discussions.

I actually had a funny thought into how Wonder Woman would interrupt a Superman/Batman fight. So let's say this moment in the fight happens at 2:03 when Batman gives the "I want you to remember" speech.

[YT]m0Fw3zuu4-A[/YT]

Then, out of nowhere, Wonder Woman swoops in pushes them both aside and both Superman & Batman looking up dazed and confused up at this woman standing in a pose like this:

*Classic Wonder Woman theme plays*

then she says "Are all you men this dense? ******ed or something?"

*Superman and Batman look up and gasp*

Wonder Woman:"There's an invasion of Starfish coming this way. I suggest you men stop fighting and do something about it."

Superman/Batman:"Yes ma'm"

:lmao:

It really does depend if they're already going to hire an actress to play Diana. If that is the plan, I think a brief cameo of the character- something like Diana in disguise/as a civilian, observing the proceedings, could be good. I think that is more likely than the character of Wonder Woman in full costume appearing and joining in a battle. If involving Diana in the plot is too much for now, then an Easter Egg like a brief mention of her or the Amazons is the most we can hope for (and even that may not happen.)

Not sure how to construct this scene, however I would love to the Trinity stand together and ready for battle against a coming threat. Made this quick manip...

epu1.jpg

A brief cameo at most but WW needs a solo movie. During the Congressional inquiry against the comics book in the 50's Marvel went into bankruptcy, only Batman, Superman and Wonder Woman were published, Wonder Woman is maybe more popular than we think, i think she's underestimated.

I think that she's underestimated by the studios, not by actual fans. Having a penis gives certain heroes an edge over her in Hollywood's mind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"