BvS Would Richard Grayson be part of this movie? - Part 1

I'm telling you, the gravestone is not in the same place in two pictures. It's not the same gravestone.

It's not exactly going to be the most simple and elegant thing explaining to the GA that Batfleck has gone through 2 Robin's in his time if that costume is Todd's. The Leto Joker being Dick Grayson ala DKSA is obviously not gonna happen, but an amusing idea.

Since Affleck and Snyder's fav comic is DKR, I can definitely see us getting this:

tumblr_m8xsutukuM1qdep0so1_500.jpg

I tried to Edit Robin suit sans-graffiti
tumblr_nrc8pbHMoF1rog4w6o1_540.jpg

Quick, to the graffiti-removal-spray!
RS4GPxx.jpg

Last edited:
I'd love to see Affleck's The Batman shape up to be a cross between A Lonely Place of Dying and Under the Red Hood.
I'd like that.

The 'you let your family die' message in BvS could be from the Red Hood, too. I imagine it wouldn't be a big plot point just yet, but it could be a running theme across Batman's films. A mystery which unveils itself in the solo outing.

It's not exactly going to be the most simple and elegant thing explaining to the GA that Batfleck has gone through 2 Robin's in his time if that costume is Todd's. The Leto Joker being Dick Grayson ala DKSA is obviously not gonna happen, but an amusing idea.

Since Affleck and Snyder's fav comic is DKR, I can definitely see us getting this:

tumblr_m8xsutukuM1qdep0so1_500.jpg
Please. Not Carrie :(

If Jason is dead and Dick is Nightwing, they should atleast introduce Tim in the Batman solos.

Logan Lerman jumping around in tiny shorts...or Maisie Williams? Think about it :o

Lerman is probably Jason and will only be shown in flashbacks.

Maisle in tiny shorts sounds a little pervert to me. She's underage

Lerman is probably Jason and will only be shown in flashbacks.

Maisle in tiny shorts sounds a little pervert to me. She's underage

She stopped being underage for us in the UK 2 years ago :drl:

So you only want her in the role because of her bare legs? :woot:

Well toned legs is the most important thing for any actor/actress. Forget about talent, personality etc

Hear me out! Only. The. Legs. Matter :sly:

You know what's also being dragged? Dick Grayson's body. :oldrazz:

But, as it happens, I concur. Drop it Rod, no one suits green shorts, green shorts are utterly unsuitable. :o

But, as it happens, I concur. Drop it Rod, no one suits green shorts, green shorts are utterly unsuitable. :o
Give me my green shorts or I boycott the film :woot:

Green shorts are schnizzz :D

If I should trust Rodrigo, Maisie will be perfect in them.

But nothing will rock as much as Logan Lerman's Jason Todd. Give him an electric guitar and you'll see

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"