Comics X-INFERNUS aka Inferno 2

ok. maybe i should be picking this up.
i've been enjoying it so far. with Messiah Complex and World War Hulk, this is one of my few exposures to the New X-Men but i've already fallen in love with Mercury so im glad to see she's involved.

i just wanna say i love this freakin artist! this is probably the best ive seen the redesigned costumes so far.
Actually I was thinking the same when I was reading the last issue. The arts very good (and in places seems to have some MAD influences. The new costumes actually do look really good in it. I hope the artist goes on to one of the main titles after the miniseries is finished.

Marvel would make a bundle if they started a line of clothing based on the "street tactical gear" the X-Men wear. Colossus' black t-shirt, that blue hoodie Cyclops had in Uncanny #504, ect. Not another shirt with a Wolverine drawing on it.

Actually I was thinking the same when I was reading the last issue. The arts very good (and in places seems to have some MAD influences. The new costumes actually do look really good in it. I hope the artist goes on to one of the main titles after the miniseries is finished.
I vote for putting him on the upcoming New Mutants series

Marvel would make a bundle if they started a line of clothing based on the "street tactical gear" the X-Men wear. Colossus' black t-shirt, that blue hoodie Cyclops had in Uncanny #504, ect. Not another shirt with a Wolverine drawing on it.

Oh my gosh they totally would. Now why haven't they?

I'd be willing to pay top dollar for the shirts that the Ultimate Fantastic Four wear. They're 2-tone baseball-ish looking.

i just noticed...is that Emma? and if so...is she really wearing a full outfit?

You mean the one covering her bosoms? I'm gonna say that's Husk. Emma would never dress that much like a nun, and Paige is the only other blonde I can think of.

You mean the one covering her bosoms? I'm gonna say that's Husk. Emma would never dress that much like a nun, and Paige is the only other blonde I can think of.
that is Emma.

I would totally buy a version of Madrox's shirt.

xinfrns003004coliz0.jpg

xinfrns003014colhj1.jpg

Ohhh, right. I forgot the stay in Limbo and the soul sword were only the first steps toward Illyana becoming the Darkchylde*. There's every chance Pixie could become a demon, too.

*I keep thinking of the dude who produces music for Brandy when I use that name

Im really not liking this X-Infernus team. I wish there were more characters involved from the original story here.

Ok, could someone explain to me what the hell is going on with all of the sould swords and soul stones?
Ive never really followed Illyana much (because shes rubbish) but its all getting a bit ott.. a little exposition here and there might not hurt.

man, i want an update! i still havent been ale to go pick up this series! and its killing me!

i hate living in a city without a comic book store!

man, i want an update! i still havent been ale to go pick up this series! and its killing me!

i hate living in a city without a comic book store!
not even a Barnes and Nobles you could hit up?

nope, i gotta make a thirty five minute drive to get gainesville. there is both a barnes and noble and a few comic book shops there though.

but clearly i dont like making that trip often. : (

prv2273pg7.jpg

prv2273pg8.jpg

prv2273pg9.jpg

X-INFERNUS #4

STORY BY C.B. Cebulski
ART BY Giuseppe Camuncoli, Jesse Delperdang
COLORS BY Marte Gracia
LETTERS BY Dave Lanphear
COVER BY David Finch
PUBLISHER: Marvel Comics
COVER PRICE: $3.99
RELEASE DATE: Wed, March 25th, 2009

The climactic conclusion to the winter X-Men event that everyone is talking about! The X-Men team that leaves to save Illyana from Limbo is not the same as the one that left. It’s X-Man vs. X-Man with all of their souls on the line.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"