Comics X-INFERNUS aka Inferno 2

how come pixie keeps having pieces taken out of her?

so it looks like magik could get out on her own. look at her tiny hands in those huge like hand cuff things! lol

I kinda like Pixie. She's just dangerously close to Mary Sue territory.

they are forcing her to grow up very fast, very quickly.

No kidding. I want to know what was up with Fraction thinking it'd be a good idea for Pixie to be living with a bunch of college kids in a warehouse in Oakland. She's a 14-16 year old little white girl from the Welsh countryside. Absolutely none of those things qualify her to live in a warehouse in Oakland. Just a few years ago, she was a little chatterbox wearing a bicycle helmet all the time.

x-23 and armor are prob. in the same age range as pixie and there all room mate there not that much older then pixie. the artist just make them look older.

They're all roommates in the X-Center now, but Pixie was living in that warehouse just a few short issues ago. It's like the X-Men went to Wales and said "Megan, come back to America with us. We're moving to San Francisco on the other side of the country, where you should feel at home with the miserable weather. Oh, but we're not giving you a place to stay right away. Emma and I will be living in a luxurious penthouse in the middle of San Francisco, but you might have to find a old abandoned building in the hood to squat in with a bunch of horny college dudes. Good luck."

I dont like Pixie. I hate that she's been given especially since she really isnt a character that warrants it

Ha, yeah. When he was feeling all depressed after the Cuckoos helped him "steal" Beast's knowledge; he and Loa made out. Nothing serious :p

Why dont I remember that? Gonna have to go look back on those last few issues of New X-men

Cyclops: "We never leave our own behind." :o

Unless they are Boom Boom apparently. :rolleyes:

Or Pixie. They totally left her behind, and nobody cared.

Ha. At least Magik is back.

Or Pixie. They totally left her behind, and nobody cared.

Pixie was left behind in Limbo?? i miss something?

also..they left behind Alex, lorna and Rachel in space

Gambit in Antartica

Professor X after he was shot in the head

shall i continue?

Pixie was left behind in Limbo?? i miss something?
In the last issue of X-Infernus, after they'd beat the bad guy, Pixie realized that yet another piece of her soul was gone forever, and flew away crying into the Limbo sky. Magik then teleports everyone else back to San Francisco, where Cyclops begs her to stay. Nobody asks where Pixie is.

She'll be fine. She can teleport herself back, i'm sure.

I just find it hilarious that nobody noticed.

''Why is it so quiet around here now?"
''I think that Pixie kid is gone, bub."
''Hmm. This is most agreeable."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"