Dark Phoenix X-Men: Dark Phoenix News and Speculation Thread - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember how excited I was when Kinberg said the horsemen wouldn't be brainwashed, and instead Apocalypse would be portrayed as a very eloquent leader and he would have to convince them to joy him.

How naive I was.

I remember how excited I was when Kinberg said the horsemen wouldn't be brainwashed, and instead Apocalypse would be portrayed as a very eloquent leader and he would have to convince them to join him.

How naive I was.

"Naive" isn't the right word; disingenuous most likely.
They weren't brainwashed and Apocalypse did convince them to join him. He definitely took advantage of 3/4 horsemen's circumstances/situations before taking them under his wing. Psylocke was developed as much as Angel Dust who just so happen to want to tag along.

Also, stop spamming this.

Last edited:
Also, stop spamming this.
WTH is he spamming? Lip has always given his honest opinion he's never trolled.

He didn't even bring up Apocalypse into the conversation, that was me and Endzone...

WTH is he spamming? Lip has always given his honest opinion he's never trolled.

He didn't even bring up Apocalypse into the conversation, that was me and Endzone...

That's the 4th or 5th time he's made that exact post.

Thanks, @Frankeh

@2kt09, are you a mod? If I'm doing anything against the rules here, you can report me. I'm sure there are mods here to do something about it. As far as I remember, we were supposed to talk about the movies and the X-Men, not about the users.

And you can always chose to skip my posts or ignore them. You don't have to reply to them.

Anyway, about the X-Men movies, after Chastain's comment I wonder if Lilandra is even in this. I mean, I feel like they'd hire a known actress for it and I guess we would've known that by now.

Excuse me, I believe whatever the hell I want lol.. if Chastain says she's not Lilandra, since she's not a villain anyway, then I believe her.

There is no reason not to believe her... although its odd it took so long to get out.

Its certainly questionable though.

There is no reason not to believe her... although its odd it took so long to get out.

Its certainly questionable though.

sure it is.only official report on film is thr report.and fanmade story would be hellfire club or d'ken as villain not lilandra.

actors are known to make jokey comments on social media.

and why would she be allowed to revea this when hoult and lawrence can't say anything.

but let's for shake of arguement go with she was telling the truth.that means
we can't even be sure she is a villain since that is now from thr which would have to be thrown out.and that would mean we know 0 about this film.

I always found it odd that they were framing Lilandra as the villain of the movie. She is an antagonist to the X-men in the end, but part of the drama is that she isn't villainous.

So do we even know anything?
Is Lilandra in the movie, not played by Chastain?
Is Chastain a villain, not named Lilandra?

I always found it odd that they were framing Lilandra as the villain of the movie. She is an antagonist to the X-men in the end, but part of the drama is that she isn't villainous.

So do we even know anything?
Is Lilandra in the movie, not played by Chastain?
Is Chastain a villain, not named Lilandra?

if she isn't in the film we don't know who she is playing or if she is even a villain.

If jessica chastain is playing an older jean grey/phoenix in flashforwards i will COMBUST. Famke janssen is still alive and youthful and an amazing actor and she actually deserves a good dark phoenix storyline. Robbed queen! I will be so mad

Famke janssen is still alive and youthful

Famke-Janssen-Season-2-Hemlock-Grove-Interview.jpg

latest

Or maybe they're moving on from OT cast. :p

Now seriously, Chastain is probably a "humanoid" version of Phoenix Force, if she isn't Lilandra.

Since she isn't blonde i doubt its Emma Frost.

There's this new invention called a wig. Look them up they have an Uncanny ability to make peoples hair not only look a different color but a diffrent length too. Crazy right?

yess, Im ready for Fox new iconic wig after Sue Storm :funny:

There was Quicksilver too

image.jpg

Would there be a good enough reason for why she would wear a blonde wig and not dye her hair blonde?

Certain colors id understand but blonde seems fairly basic.

Last edited:
Would there be a good enough reason for why she would wear a blonde wig and not dye her hair blonde?

Certain colors id understand but blonde seems fairly basic.

Same reason why Gillian Anderson didn't dye her hair for X-Files reboot. It's really hard on your hair. I don't actually think she is playing Emma it was just the way you made it seem impossible she might be that made me want to be a bit snarky.

Nicholas Hoult says they have another 4 weeks or something of Filming to go.

He says its very different for beast this time which was part of the appeal of doing the movie for him.

At the 2:54 mark

[YT]MITEVFw3N2k?t=2m54s[/YT]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back