Dark Phoenix X-Men: Dark Phoenix News and Speculation Thread - - - Part 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apocalypse really isn't Singer's baby at all. With Singer gone, Fox can't create an XCU. It doesn't matter if audiences expect something more colorful, something more "comical", the issue is Fox currently can't build a franchise with what they've got, they can't tell us a story over the span of several films.

I find a lot of what you just said really confusing and it sounds more like you are believing what you want to believe and are more irritated that you didn't get the stuff you think we should have got.

Apocalypse is as much singers baby as X1,X2,DOFP, Apocalypse, Superman returns, jack the giant slayer.

Singer even nurtured the creation of FC for few months before Vaughan took over and has taken responsibility for a lot of the decisions made with that movie.

Also weren't there rumors Ian McKellen would be appearing?

The word "rumor" pretty much sums it up

What's up with Quicksilver giving up on joining his dad?

Beyond fan speculation there was never a promise that he was ever gonna join his father. And it was in an early script that quicksilver told magneto he was his son but Singer changed it during production.

Last edited:
And I don't care how much bad cred Singer's been getting, he definitely didn't do away with characters so readily before Apocalypse; and it doesn't make sense for him to have dropped out of the picture like that and suddenly take all the blame, from everybody. It stopped being his work at Apocalpyse for me.

Other than villains...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back