X-Men: Dark Phoenix News and Speculation Thread

Discussion in 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' started by marvelrobbins, Jun 30, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BeholdMe Storm Disciple

The script was Heinberg people forget him working on this movie as well. Im not speaking of action scenes right now or co directing just the script for the most part and i did agree that he no doubt helped a bit on the movie but not to the point of SS where everyone says due to conflict between the director and Snyder wanting different views. I was saying that he wasnt as overbearing this time and gave Patty a bit more free reign to create her vision simply. We will know how Kinberg does once that first trailer comes out, im cautiously optimistic but Im hoping he surprises me. I want Storm done right and showcased in the proper light, really hope we get the Giant Sized outfit with the tiara that houses her lockpicks.

2. Smilodon Registered

Nah, they didn't. But iirc they showed off the first minutes of DOFP with Bobby and co. facing off against the Sentinels somewhere and then at the MTV movie awards with Ellen presenting it. The power displays in that scene (particularly Blink and Iceman) combined with the brutality of the Sentinels were definitely were received well, and releasing it online only helped them.

3. Thread Manager Moderator

This thread is now closed it has a continuation thread [split]532431[/split]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.