Dark Phoenix X-Men Dark Phoenix SPOILER Discussion

The final train fight is verry intense dark and it's verry massive....there is the alien attack on the train while the xmen are inside the train after they got captured by the swat fuys (mcu) ..then at on point storm flys at speed above the train ..firring lightning bolts from the heaven (as seen in the trailer) and kills a bunch of aliens ..then later at on point magneto tells beast to assist storm,....then at another point storm assist magneto to fight against the aliens and later on storm trys to defeat jessica but wil fail.. selene and red lotus wil be killed off by aliens everybody gets hurt exept charles snd cyclops.... and magneto was last man standing trying to defeat jessica but wil also fail and got hurt...etc etc... but there is alot more but i tell u enough to know

The final train fight is verry intense dark and it's verry massive....there is the alien attack on the train while the xmen are inside the train after they got captured by the swat fuys (mcu) ..then at on point storm flys at speed above the train ..firring lightning bolts from the heaven (as seen in the trailer) and kills a bunch of aliens ..then later at on point magneto tells beast to assist storm,....then at another point storm assist magneto to fight against the aliens and later on storm trys to defeat jessica but wil fail.. selene and red lotus wil be killed off by aliens everybody gets hurt exept charles snd cyclops.... and magneto was last man standing trying to defeat jessica but wil also fail and got hurt...etc etc... but there is alot more but i tell u enough to know

How about the dynamic duo, Selene and Red Lotus?
How about the dynamic duo, Selene and Red Lotus?
Selene was good red lotus was great........selene has telepatic powers in the movie she also has some large knives.. u wil only see them in the fight but idk exact from where she got them but she has knives and storm fights red lotus mainly she also has a moment with selene and has a quick shot at magneto before the fight starts etc

You’re just rehashing all the legitimate spoilers that have already been dsscribed... with a fun, broken English spin. So, yay?

And Selene’s the only death in the third act aside from Jean, Chastain, the aliens and the MCU.

Maybe this is the scene:

It possible.

However I feel it more likely that this will be in the "illusion" Chastain summons for Jean.
Based on her speech it sounds like she is recounting the history of the cosmic Phoenix Force to Jean. She states that it's "destroyed everything it's came into contact with".
I feel it may be them showing the destruction of a planet (homage to the comics); it looks like chatstain illusion is space.

You’re just rehashing all the legitimate spoilers that have already been dsscribed... with a fun, broken English spin. So, yay?

And Selene’s the only death in the third act aside from Jean, Chastain, the aliens and the MCU.
Did u saw the movie before or after reshoots??

Did u saw the movie before or after reshoots??
Both selene and red lotus wil killed off......in the trainfight ...... i don't have time to explain believe me or not... just like how i mention everything from the second trailer even before twitter saws it

Did you see the scene?
Doesn't matter right now but jean won't destroy her in space... u guys are talking about first version... and they have reshot the full third act

And if u think u know better than me let's battle dp then....tell me all full moments from than newyork fight

Serje, you’ve been debunked (not that you have actually said anything), thanks for playing. You also seemed to not know of the Ny battle before coming to this forum as you retweeted 4chan spoilers that said it happens at the mansion. If you saw the film, why would you feel the need to screenshot my posts and spread them on Twitter when you can type up your own? Can you not? We like having our own thing and would like to continue having our own thing without corporate level intrusion or reddit like one timers swarming the place and your actions will eventually force those of us that know legitimate things to stop sharing. You’re welcome to read but let’s stop it at that. No need to make a fool of yourself with baseless claims when really you’re just looking for answers from those that have them, those people being TOB and I.

Last edited:
Serje, you’ve been debunked (not that you have actually said anything), thanks for playing. You also seemed to not know of the Ny battle before coming to this forum as you retweeted 4chan spoilers that said it happens at the mansion. If you saw the film, why would you feel the need to screenshot my posts and spread them on Twitter when you can type up your own? Can you not? We like having our own thing and would like to continue having our own thing without corporate level intrusion or reddit like one timers swarming the place and your actions will eventually force those of us that know legitimate things to stop sharing. You’re welcome to read but let’s stop it at that. No need to make a fool of yourself with baseless claims when really you’re just looking for answers from those that have them, those people being TOB and I.
Ask eferybody on twitter who i am and they wil tell u how succesful and smart i am... i post about the trailer even before twitter does ... i know everything about the movie almost everything i don't read stuff and post back like others believe me or not that's your opinion i know what i know and all i tweet is all that happends and i know everything a out the new york fight i am not waithing for your answer if u don't know a single thing.. i am not a fake trash talking wannabe fan like most

Ask eferybody on twitter who i am and they wil tell u how succesful and smart i am... i post about the trailer even before twitter does ... i know everything about the movie almost everything i don't read stuff and post back like others believe me or not that's your opinion i know what i know and all i tweet is all that happends and i know everything a out the new york fight i am not waithing for your answer if u don't know a single thing.. i am not a fake trash talking wannabe fan like most

K. No one is in a contest with you. Reread my post. Understand what I’m saying. I’ve actually seen the movie, the one you’re pressing for answers even states so. I’m the one member that has seen it. I’m not calling you trash or a wannabe fan, I’m saying you have no reason to continue to boast the way you do. It’s a classic “boy who cried wolf” scenario. Don’t cry wolf and we don’t see a reason to believe you are. Stop saying the exact same things post to post. Simple things like that. And stop feeling the need to screenshot me and post it on Twitter when you can just type it up yourself.

Go and seek for answers.. u think i am a fool like u...i don't need your spoilers because i have my own best frnds who freaking works on the movie who is a post production assisten that works on the movie for about 2 years..... did u know about the second trailer weeks ago before twitter???? Hell no and u are talking trash....did u know what happend in the trailer before twitter does ??? No ... u don't even know nothing from the final fight not even storm dialouges... not even new york fight god... u are a loser so back off ... grow up,.. when wonder con hit we wil see who's right....
Ask me anything from the movie i'll answer and u wil see who is right or wrong

Go and seek for answers.. u think i am a fool like u...i don't need your spoilers because i have my own best frnds who freaking works on the movie who is a post production assisten that works on the movie for about 2 years..... did u know about the second trailer weeks ago before twitter????
I did
Hell no and u are talking trash....did u know what happend in the trailer before twitter does ??? No ... u don't even know nothing from the final fight not even storm dialouges...
I leaked Storms dialogue in the 2nd trailer line for line in January...

not even new york fight god... u are a loser so back off ... grow up,.. when wonder con hit we wil see who's right....

It was my detailed description of the NY battle that you screenshotted...
It’s a race to Jean who they tracked to a building on Central Park West (the street, not the actual park but Beast landed the jet there), so yeah it’s more or less in a similar format to the Civil War airport battle. Xavier and Scott are trying to get to her before Mangeto and Beast do because they intend on killing her. Seems like a failed effort as Magneto is already proven to not be a match for her but I think the intent is that they can stand a chance combined.

Beast against Cyclops with a brief showdown with Magneto, Scott gets a good line in at the start of the fight aimed at Magneto that I hope makes the cut.

Storm has a quick shot at Magneto at the start, then Selene jumps in at Storm for a moment. Storm is mainly facing off with Red Lotus who is surprisingly agile and his....dreads (one of my few ughs).....have surprisingly good reach. One moment they’re both atop a tour bus. Forget how they end off but both are taken out by the MCU at the end, presumably still going at it when the sequence shifts to what happens inside the building.

Nightcrawler is trying to get Xavier to the building before Magneto and Beast. Red Lotus and Selene are tasked with keeping the two apart. Selene uses her telepathy to keep Nightcrawler from bamfing and still in the same manner Jean kept him from
bamfing in X2. She has some large knives stached away somewhere that she tries to use to kill him. Seriously I have know idea where the knives were which make it more obvious that they were going for a telepathy + psi blade powerset for the character Selene replaces. I forget how she gets taken out but eventually he gets to Xavier and gets him to the building, but only after Magneto already got there.

Scott faces off against both Magneto but mainly against Beast. Beast gets to the building first as Scott’s busy with magneto but Scott manages to seal the doors with his optic blasts that bury the entrance in rubble. When he manages to knock Mangeto off his feet and through something, I forget what, he’s on the ground and senses the metal from the train below him (that’s the shot of him in the teaser with his hands on the ground). He takes one of the train cars up through the ground and uses it as a batting ram first, then to seal the building. Anyone trying to get in via the train car would not do to well seeing as metal is his thing. That’s how Nightcrawler gets taken out after he gets Xavier inside. He flies up to the overlook where Jean and Chastain go to meet him, then he can’t move, Jean goes to her darkest moment in trying to kill him with his own helmet but Xavier arrives and she sees her real target, damages Magneto’s ego, breaks his helmet into every direction and ejects him through the wall and onto the street unconscious.

Scott and Beast are still throwing down outside when the sequence shifts focus to inside, with the MCU taking out Beast and Scott managing to get inside for a moment at the end of the interesting stuff happening in there.
^That’s me :)

And i never said the new york fight is outside the mansion..... yess i screenshot the post yese but all what happend in it i knew alongtime ago before u guys boo boo so doesn't matter because i don't need post or screenshots to know....

Go and seek for answers.. u think i am a fool like u...i don't need your spoilers because i have my own best frnds who freaking works on the movie who is a post production assisten that works on the movie for about 2 years..... did u know about the second trailer weeks ago before twitter???? Hell no and u are talking trash....did u know what happend in the trailer before twitter does ??? No ... u don't even know nothing from the final fight not even storm dialouges... not even new york fight god... u are a loser so back off ... grow up,.. when wonder con hit we wil see who's right....

And i never said the new york fight is outside the mansion..... yess i screenshot the post yese but all what happend in it i knew alongtime ago before u guys boo boo so doesn't matter because i don't need post or screenshots to know....

Why are you getting combative and name calling? I haven’t done anything if the sort... lol
When we post the spoilers vs when we learn of them or in my case, have seen the movie, are two separate time frames. I choose not to mention when I saw the film to protect my identity, although another member that’s not TOB, who I briefly gave first impressions to hasn’t seemed to respect my wish for such. but it wasn’t anytime recent.

U stil don't get me do u... let's start a dp battle and we wil see who is right or wrong.....u said only selene dies.... but bothbred lotus and selene died.....storm at the celebrating party speaks ... cyclops came to her and ask her about jean if she is doing ok and storm says someone that has been hit by a solar flare ? I think she is doing pretty good..... storm was pissed off with charles because he didn't want her to go to new york to find jean but eitherway she goes..

U stil don't get me do u... let's start a dp battle and we wil see who is right or wrong.....u said only selene dies.... but bothbred lotus and selene died.....storm at the celebrating party speaks ... cyclops came to her and ask her about jean if she is doing ok and storm says someone that has been hit by a solar flare ? I think she is doing pretty good..... storm was pissed off with charles because he didn't want her to go to new york to find jean but eitherway she goes..

I don’t need to, I don’t have to prove a single thing to you. A “DP Battle?” Have you not been reading anything I’ve said? I’m asking you a simple thing. Go back to my first response to you. TOB already stated why Storm goes and I’ve said why in the main speculation thread months ago. She insists on going, where Scott goes, she goes, etc etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"