Days of Future Past 'X-men: DOFP' Official CAST Thread (announcements and discussion) - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is McKellen wearing? And are his pants up to here?? :oldrazz:

wait! Does Ian has the script on his hands???

:wow:

It's a black and blue scarf! :D

Haha that makes more sense!

At first I thought it looked like an open gray cardigan with the black of his "shirt" and blue of his pants showing. Oy!

wait! Does Ian has the script on his hands???

:wow:

Or the restaurant menu? :oldrazz:

Looks like prices on the right side of the page.

its the script, Ive just read some characters names, like Magneto, Charles, Sunspot and Bishop!

Didn't see this one:

RealBoobooFivel Booboo and Fivel 20 Apr
Caught up with good friend @danielcudmore at LAX. Lets go make a movie! pic.twitter.com/MjDPMxj2ir

BITPPjUCAAEKmdZ.jpg:large

of course, lol

I just wanted to act like I had the truth :D

Am I the only one not seeing Canto as Sunspot?
Also, anyone else think Booboo is in original trilogy timeframe instead of 70s and dystopean future?
Also, maybe Singer is taking some notes from the eXiles series using a team to fix broken worlds?

Who do you think he's playing? I honestly can't think of anyone else given everything we know.

Still hoping Booboo is Forge, but with that hair it just seems unlikely.

I mean I guess I can see Canto as Susnpot, but he just looks so visually different than I would imagine. And I have no doubt that Booboo is Forge. :up:

I'm honestly just excited to have as many new faces as returning faces, whether the roles are big or small or whether some actors are just rumors.

i think booboo is forge as well he is a dead ringer for ultimate forge

pretty cool to see a Mexican actor join this film

love how diverse the cast has shaped up to be

With both Booboo and Canto there now as well as Omar Sy that Immedetly brings up 2 things of possibiltys

1:All 3 could be playing characters In future part of film
2:It raises questions on how much screentime the future scenes get.More time Could be spent there if 3 out 5 new actors are working at the same time as OT actors and none of first Class actors are around yet.

they arent confirming it at all, they even say 'wait for future confirmation'

So basically they are relating it to Adan's tweet. I dont understand why some sites dont mention Singer's previous tweet/pic

pretty cool to see a Mexican actor join this film

love how diverse the cast has shaped up to be

Yet there seems to be an unequal proportion of men and women :whatever:.
Well, there's four, which I guess is a start. It certainly looks like a great cast.

Yes, it is starting to turn into a little "sausage party."

Ellen, Anna, Jennifer, Fan, & Halle are the only women and I would assume of those five, Jennifer will probably be the only one with a real meaty role, not to say the others won't factor into the movie, but still.

I personally think that the less x-woman, the better, because this way those characters can get a better attention and detail.

If the movie had 8 important x-woman, most of them would have a smaller and poor role, so Id definetly preffer Storm, Kitty and Rogue getting all the focus on the future, along with Blink, and Mystique more a new one on the past.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"