Days of Future Past X-Men First Class Official Manip Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
x-men-first-class-small2.jpg

Hasn't this been posted already? And just, like, recently?

I'm pretty sure they were making the Transformer a Sentinel, which I do like as a concept, just not the result personally.

I was thinking that... if they ever do Sentinels, I'd want them to look similar to Bayformers, though smaller. But the manip just looked like X-Men meets Optimus Prime.

If they ever do Sentinels I would like them to look like the X-Men: Evolution Sentinels. I could really see those looking menacing in live action.

I can't believe this thread isn't more active! I want to see more sweet 60s x-men posters. Here's mine!
tumblr_llqf11CLsx1qzv8loo1_r2_1280.png

Nice. Echos some album art I've seen from the period.

^^^ AWESOME MAJIK

-Anyone have any suggestions on a pre-teen Iceman???

HERE'S A WIP of the real First Class, I still have to cast Iceman and Recast Professor X and fix lighting and colors and add Moira and Magneto but I just wanted to get some feedback and suggestions on who could play a young Ice-boy.

XFC.jpg

WOW

Amazing drawings!!!

would have loved to see posters like those in the real promotion

If people did not create the art themselves, they must credit the artist by name and/or post the direct website link.

Last edited:
Drew a pic of First Class Magneto Costume from memory:

magnetored.jpg

I really like this. I love your style. I was so distracted by the pink-purple rim on his helmet (nitpicky, I know, but it would have been way better if was silver,) to grasp the whole costume, and I think this piece totally gets it. I really, really dig it. I'd love to see you do an X-Men team one (blue?) and a Hellfire group piece; perhaps black drawn in white. The colors don't even matter, I'm sure they'd be great! Awesome style. :up:

I like this. I think your manip of Jean is really, really decent. Who's the actress? I could see her as a younger Famke if they darkened her hair and gave her a bit of a tan. Unless you meant her as a reboot Jean, which would work too. I'm not a fan of Polaris in the comics or the idea of her being in a film, but that's just me. Nice manip, though.

My Jean Grey is the actress Zena Grey. Right age for either continuous or reboot Jean. I trust Vaughn and Singer to do their thing with the film(s?) following First Class.
I love Polaris. :o

A lot of great stuff in here! :up:

HERE'S A WIP of the real First Class, I still have to cast Iceman and Recast Professor X and fix lighting and colors and add Moira and Magneto but I just wanted to get some feedback and suggestions on who could play a young Ice-boy.

XFC.jpg

Very cool, I love it! If you want me to make some suggestions though I would probably change Beast to his animal form, just to see what it's like and I would choose a less made up Jean Grey. She looks like she's about to film a music video. Jean should look beautiful but down to Earth and cool.

Again, very nice though. Love Cyclops and the background!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"