• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

World X-Men Pics Gallory

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psylocke-ColorbyDireWolf.jpg
someone needs a bikini wax

can anyone up some HI-RES Jim Lee Wolverine pics?

particularly the one hes jumping at you with claws out in his brown/orange suit? Pleeeeease?? lol

who is that in the last pic. Mystique and ???

Probably Sabes. They had a kid together. :)

Yeah. If the chick's skin color were normal I'd guess Betsy & Brian Braddock.

anoyone gotta Hi-Res pic of the Jim Lee art Wolverine cover #27 from 1990 "The Lazurus Project"????

still think its the braddocks. Her skin color could just be the shade. She gives a much more "purple" vibe over blue, and there costume are very much english influenced.

My first thought was Capt Britain, but why would he be next to Mystique? So that's why I think it's Sabretooth.

My first thought was Capt Britain, but why would he be next to Mystique? So that's why I think it's Sabretooth.
He isnt next to Mystique, thats Brian Braddock next to Betsy and shes only blue because the shade from her hat...

its not mystique.. hell the horse has a purple shade to it too, and last i checked mystique can't morph other things either. It's clearly just a purple shade on Betsy giving a better nod to "psylocke"

its a really ugly betsy if it is her.....

i can see mystique though...

I disagree with the shade thing. If I'm wrong, it's a poor artistic judgment to me.

I still think it's Sabretooth, I mean look at his face, when's the last time Cap Britain looked like that.

And seeing as how the X-Men were drawn as the outlaw cowboys, it only makes sense for their enemies to be drawn as the upper class and the law.

I disagree with the shade thing. If I'm wrong, it's a poor artistic judgment to me.

I still think it's Sabretooth, I mean look at his face, when's the last time Cap Britain looked like that.

And seeing as how the X-Men were drawn as the outlaw cowboys, it only makes sense for their enemies to be drawn as the upper class and the law.

majik, its def the braddocks, you have poor art judgement. lol

Brian is wearing a very British styled outfit... not to mention why the hell would a wild west sabretooth be wearing proper British attire? and not looking feral or wearing even tribal like stuff?

What is it with this thread and identity mysteries in the old west?

majik, its def the braddocks, you have poor art judgement. lol
Shade does not turn skin purple...
Brian is wearing a very British styled outfit... not to mention why the hell would a wild west sabretooth be wearing proper British attire? and not looking feral or wearing even tribal like stuff?
Odd question, what was the term for British authority in the wild west?

As for why would Sabretooth wear it, who knows. Why would Storm be dressed as a Native American, or Jean and Rogue as wenches?

And his face looks pretty feral to me, which is why I don't think it's Brian Braddock. Why would he need tribal stuff?

Shade does not turn skin purple...

Odd question, what was the term for British authority in the wild west?

As for why would Sabretooth wear it, who knows. Why would Storm be dressed as a Native American, or Jean and Rogue as wenches?

And his face looks pretty feral to me, which is why I don't think it's Brian Braddock. Why would he need tribal stuff?

storms mohawk and her native (key word there) home of africa, makes it easily passable that she could be wearing native American clothing in this rendition, and rogue isn't wearing a wench outfit, she's wearing a souther belle style outfit.

the horse has a purple shade on that... explain that if its not the shadows or "if" that was mystique

The horse isn't purple either but I'm sure you'll say it's a light purple or something.

This would all be easier to break down if the link to the site where the art is found was included. Because neither this piece nor the X-Men one is on the artist's official site.:csad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"