World X-Men Pics Gallory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shade does not turn skin purple...

Odd question, what was the term for British authority in the wild west?

As for why would Sabretooth wear it, who knows. Why would Storm be dressed as a Native American, or Jean and Rogue as wenches?

And his face looks pretty feral to me, which is why I don't think it's Brian Braddock. Why would he need tribal stuff?

The horse isn't purple either but I'm sure you'll say it's a light purple or something.

This would all be easier to break down if the link to the site where the art is found was included. Because neither this piece nor the X-Men one is on the artist's official site.:csad:
Get it into your head its the Braddocks........

ill admit the shading is a bit too purple, but its far more the braddocks then mystique and sabretooth, if it were them it'd be alot more obvious.

Get it into your head its the Braddocks........
No need to be rude.:o

When you see a blue character from X-Men three names come to mind automatically; Beast, Mystique, and Nightcrawler, and seeing as how it's a woman, Mystique obviously is the first guess.

ill admit the shading is a bit too purple, but its far more the braddocks then mystique and sabretooth, if it were them it'd be alot more obvious.
Eh don't see how it would be a lot more obvious, but what can you do.

No need to be rude.:o

When you see a blue character from X-Men three names come to mind automatically; Beast, Mystique, and Nightcrawler, and seeing as how it's a woman, Mystique obviously is the first guess.

Eh don't see how it would be a lot more obvious, but what can you do.

if she's any color at all... she's purple.

someone get the damn artist again to say it... thats the only way majik is gonna believe anything. Just like that one guy had to be explained that the one guy was Thunderbird and not Gambit...

Ult__X_Men__Olivier_Coipel.jpg

I've never seen this one before. Where is it from?

if she's any color at all... she's purple.
Purple like the horse? :oldrazz:
someone get the damn artist again to say it... thats the only way majik is gonna believe anything. Just like that one guy had to be explained that the one guy was Thunderbird and not Gambit...
Regarding artists, Canemacar stated John Watson did this one
X-MenastheMagnificent7byJohnWatson.jpg

But this one has the signature of a C Weston.
CaptainBritainandPsylockebyChrisWes.jpg

Is there a whole series of this somewhere by different artists, or is it just these two at the moment?

hey majik... here's ur proof. the file name: CaptainBritainandPsylockebyChrisWes.jpg

495214250642901wolverino.jpg

Does anyone have a Hi-Res pic of this??

Last edited:
A file name isn't actual proof, especially when it's been rehosted since anyone who saves a file to their computer can rename a file anything they want. But, to end this whole ordeal, here's a blog posting from the actual artist about the pic:

http://chrisweston.blogspot.com/2009/03/back-to-britain.html

ahh so she's suppose to be wearing a vail, makes sense for the purple, he just didnt execute it well.

as for file name, i'm very much aware, but most people are too lazy to change the file name when right clicking and saving :p

dang that just reminds me of Hulk vs Wolverine... such a awesome flick! seen it 4 times already lol

A file name isn't actual proof, especially when it's been rehosted since anyone who saves a file to their computer can rename a file anything they want. But, to end this whole ordeal, here's a blog posting from the actual artist about the pic:

http://chrisweston.blogspot.com/2009/03/back-to-britain.html
Thanks
ahh so she's suppose to be wearing a vail, makes sense for the purple, he just didnt execute it well.

as for file name, i'm very much aware, but most people are too lazy to change the file name when right clicking and saving :p
Yeah, the vail should be there,

I wonder if anymore artist are going to also make western X-Men.

Cyclops looks copied in the pics with different coloring filters.

This is an amzing pic. Where's it from? It is very reminiscent of the cover to X-men 200 by Finch

It would be even more amazing and breathtaking colored...I love it...new wallpaper!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"