World X-Men Pics Gallory

Status
Not open for further replies.
avengersbyrennee.jpg

jeangreybyrennee.jpg

darkreignbyrennee.jpg

LOL. I was just visiting ebas (Eric Basaldua)'s deviantart page and this is what he writes on the topic of same faces:

for my regular watchers...u will remember how much i hate drawing faces...this one was an exception, i had my mojo in full gear here...i purposely wanted to try something different...not easy to do.....most layman's will say..."oh that guy sucks cause he draws the same faces all the time" idiots!! in our industry u need to establish and maintain a style so that its recognizable to the viewers in hopes to gain a fanfollowing.....most ppl say that they can spot an eBas face a mile away...i tell them, i am very good looking and get that a lot...he... no seriously, they tell me its the eyes or lips and such...this time i wanted to play with features more...

my guess was one of the Benes' but it doesn't really look like them exactly. i'm not sure its Finch either, cuz he usually draws faced scrunched up or something.

It's not Finch and not Fred or Ed Benes' style either. I actually like the cropped pics of just Jean and Emma better. The dudes don't look quite right to me and Psylocke looks like she's in pain or something.

^ It kind of remind me of this image by Finch

beastxmencovercleanedsm1.jpg

So I thought it might be him.

Finch has a bit more of a rougher edge to his drawings, usually uses a lot of hash marks too for his "shading". That other one is a bit too clean for it to be him.

Ew, a Ramos sketch. But I like that one of Rachel a lot though.

The re-colouring on the Jim Lee pic is interesting..where did you find it? Is that the new re-relese door sized poster marvels putting out soon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"