Yellowjacket

Discussion in 'Ant-Man' started by Mr. Dent, Jan 19, 2014.

1. scatterax Presented in Technicolor

He may have been written very generically, but the actors great performance elevates above Ronan and malikith tier interchangeable generic villain and rises to red skull, stand level of being memorable and great in the moment disputed not being fully developed. Still not Loki or ultron iconic though.

2. YJ1 Armed and Dangerous

Being a Yellowjacket the hero fan since I was a kid, what I'd like to see next is for Hank to take Cross' designs and create a Yellowjacket armor for Scott to wear. Retire the Ant-Man since that was Hank's persona. Have Hank realize that Cross' YJ didn't fit his personality. The offensive weapons as arms, etc. Have the new design feature the over the shoulders wings like the books. Keep the rest and maybe add the logo on the chest!

Just in time for Infinity War and to sell more action figures!

3. Babillygunn New Age Outlaw

I see absolutely no correlation between Cross and Luthor besides male pattern baldness and being a "mean guy with money." Luthor is a puppet master who is interested in more than money. He wants power and forty cakes. And that's terrible. Cross just wants money and for Hank to tell him he loves him.

4. chamber-music Infinity Ammo

Pym: There are laws.
    Darren Cross: What laws? Laws of man? Laws of nature transcend the laws of man and I’ve transcended the laws of nature!

Darren: What did you see in me? … Why did you pick me?
    Hank Pym: I saw myself in you.
    Darren: Why did you push me away?
    Hank Pym: I saw too much of myself.