You Get A Prize, Honey - The 'Doctor Who' Thread

Fun episodes.

Space Babies was so goddamn silly. Fun, but so silly. Also, clearly the writer had a few thoughts on current events in England.

The Devil's Chord a bit more menacing. Maestro was a fun villain. And very clearly not the Master as I saw a lot of speculation. And actual, for real, Susan name drop was nice to see, though. Even with Disney money, though, ain't licensing actual Beatles songs. The final dance scene was fun.

Slightly exhausted about the great mystery of Ruby Sunday already, though.

The first 2 new episodes were decnt.

THe baby episode....not the biggest fan but definitely something I'd see RTD doing during 10s tenure.

Jinkx Monsoon episode was definitely stronger but I hope they can reignite the same feeling in me that I had during 11s run (even if it is a different showrunner)

I’m loving it so far but I just need RTD to write villains that don’t just laugh all the time. But it’s fun to have an over the top pantomime doctor who villain again. Really looking forward to more of The Maestro

Didn't care much for the first episode, but the second one was fantastic, probably the best one since Davies returned. The music battle reminded me of Doctor Strange, what a fun sequence. The Maestro brought back some much needed menace to the franchise. It's just nice to have Doctor Who back, I can't wait for Moffat's episode.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"