Justice League Zack Snyder Directing Justice League (The Snyder Cut Edition) - Part 2

I mean if anything, and I don’t mean to defend WB here because they don’t deserve the benefit of the doubt, but perhaps they held off on a lot of these announcements so they wouldn’t take any wind out of ZSJL’s anticipated release.

Black Adam and Flash are filming really soon, so they needed to make those announcements. TSS is gonna be in theaters as well as HBO MAX, and they haven’t released an actual trailer up to this point. Theaters will be a lot more accessible in august, so I’d imagine they want butts in seats come that time. If you want that, you gotta plant the seeds now or at least very soon.
Nope. Not giving any benefit of the doubt to WB and their consistent pettiness. The article with Sarnoff & Variety where she effectively shuts down ZSJL and any sequels moving forward was, in many ways, a hit piece meant to shut down any momentum the movie would have after the weekend. It was a prewritten article, intentionally scheduled to release the following Monday. All these announcements after that? A way to silence momentum, announcements for movies they are moving forward with when on Monday they specifically said they would not move forward with any Snyder sequels. It's also telling that Sarnoff chose to specifically mention the small number of toxic fans that were a nuisance and not the incredible AFSP work the fandom did while pushing for the release of the movie, that was very intentional on their part. The level of shadiness and pettiness WB has consistently shown during these last 3-4 years is appalling, the only way #restorethesnyderverse works if it's with Kilar & HBOMax.

Apologies in advance if anyone mistakes this thread title for a ZSJL sequel thread.
I honestly thought you were going to close the old thread and make a new one before it hit a thousand pages. I remember when it happened back in the Aquaman days lol. Of course that was when I first joined this website so I don't know how things usually go lol.

I honestly thought you were going to close the old thread and make a new one before it hit a thousand pages. I remember when it happened back in the Aquaman days lol. Of course that was when I first joined this website so I don't know how things usually go lol.
The way they usually go is...I start the new thread when I feel like getting around to it, lol.

My Zod, part 6 is sooooo good. Their conversation in the cave is perfect and all the league looks so dang good. Clark and Lois and then Martha at the Kent farm....I’m going to tear up at the father voice overs. Maybe it’s because my dad and I have such a strong relationship, but that scene gets me every time.

Aurakles said:
I know this is petty, but it bugs me everytime I see it.
The first Wonder Woman scene often gets described as being in a bank or museum, it's neither.
It is set in a building called the Old Bailey, it's the Central Court in London, that's why there is a statue of justice on the roof for Wonder Woman to stand on.
Wonder Woman delivers justice in a court.
(ancient lamentation music playing)

I've heard that before. The people saying that obviously don't know what it is. Maybe they think it's a museum trip because they see school kids whereas it's a field trip to the Old Bailey.

Well then I get to be Batman.

Batman is their leader.

in gray:

monophy.gif

I always HATED Ben as Batman! HATED IT!!!! But ZSJL showed me that he is in fact a good batman. That movie showed us why a man without any super powers can lead a team of metahumans and demigods and why he is the leader of the Justice league. It was fantastic especially since batman is and always has been my favorite super hero.

That movie should give people no doubt why Batman leads the team. That was honestly one of my favorite things about the movie as a whole.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"