Justice League Zack Snyder Directing Justice League (The Snyder Cut Edition) - Part 2

From the last thread about Fiona...

Kinda wild she end up disliking the movie (if thats true)

I'll admit watching the 1st part thinking I was going to hate it as well, but got adjusted to it after that. I remember her being a BvS supporter. I didnt know she became "toxic" during the RTSC phase.

I also agree with @Da-Scribe said a while back. Seems odd the main cast aint really promoting this, seems they've been told to not really do it via WB imo. It also makes sense from their pov, they've been paid already to promote ''JL". They don't have to do it. Still tho! The main cast basically got a hit on their hands under Snyder, mostly well received, and not even a mention. From Sadfleck to RedemptionFLeck and not even a word. Eh. Business can be coldblooded. lol

Apologies in advance if anyone mistakes this thread title for a ZSJL sequel thread.

Can you link to the Part 1 thread in initial post please? (As is usually the norm when a thread is locked for being too long).

That way some of the comments supporting it upon it's initial release aren't buried. Hopefully those that would like a sequel have a right to post here too.

Last edited:
Fiona went from this with Zack last year
EqllNMvW8Ag0ye4

to not like the movie Gotta be rough.

So #RestoreTheSnyderverse has reached over a million tweets... and WB ignores lol. Instead they post Dr. Fate's casting announcement (don't get me wrong I'm hyped for that.) And the new Suicide Squad trailer drops tomorrow (also hype.) I can understand it being hard to get everyone to possibly come back for a ZSJL2. But most of the actors said they really loved working with Snyder, so how hard would it be? Affleck might be the toughest one. I'm just a fan, and know very little to nothing about all of that, But if something is in demand... give it a go?

Batman v Superman on 4k dropped and it sold out. I guess I'll wait a minute on that.

Yeah how dare they promote other stuff.

This isn't a conspiracy...Black Adam starts filming next month of course they would put out a statement. And should James Gunn not put out a trailer for his film because of people on Twitter?

With SDCC cancelled once again this year, you guys think there will be another DC Fandome later in the year?

I got thinking maybe the reason why no official announcement has been made regarding Snyder’s plans for JL is because Snyder, WB, and the rest of the cast are working stuff out before anything official comes out. WB can’t be that blind to see how much of a success Snyder’s JL is and can’t be that dumb enough to ignore the hype. Imagine getting something official at Fandome. I’m still hopeful

This isn't a conspiracy...Black Adam starts filming next month of course they would put out a statement. And should James Gunn not put out a trailer for his film because of people on Twitter?

I think it's because of the interview Ann just did and the fact that this Snyder cut (whom many signed up to HBOmax for) just released. I see the people liking this around the web are mainly people who DON'T like the Snyder cut (or perhaps refuse to watch it in the first couple weeks to avoid giving it ratings but perhaps indulge later on).

Last edited:
Wasn't SDCC pushed to November? I thought it wasn't cancelled outright.

Wasn't SDCC pushed to November? I thought it wasn't cancelled outright.
The plan is to maybe have something small scale in November, perhaps even as part of the SDCC Museum that is due to open in Balboa Park, but SDCC as we know it was cancelled

I also agree with @Da-Scribe said a while back. Seems odd the main cast aint really promoting this, seems they've been told to not really do it via WB imo. It also makes sense from their pov, they've been paid already to promote ''JL". They don't have to do it. Still tho! The main cast basically got a hit on their hands under Snyder, mostly well received, and not even a mention. From Sadfleck to RedemptionFLeck and not even a word. Eh. Business can be coldblooded. lol

Ben came back to film scenes for it as a thank you to Zack. I doubt he even got paid his usual wage for it, what more do you want from him?

Ben came back to film scenes for it as a thank you to Zack. I doubt he even got paid his usual wage for it, what more do you want from him?
IDK why, but this is giving me flashbacks to way back in the day when Affleck called getting paid $250,000 for Pearl Harbor "doing a movie for free." :funny:

From the last thread about Fiona...

Kinda wild she end up disliking the movie (if thats true)

Its not really true.I read her review of the film, she liked it, but had some gripes. Her main complaint about the film was it needed to be shorter and she didnt like the score. I think a lot of us will agree with that. Which only shows althought we all like his work, we are not blind to flaws. Didnt say anything about jokes tho, dunno where that came from.

Here's the thing. Fiona is not a leader of the movement. She was one of the vocal ones who started the movement, but has since been sidelined by majority of people in the movement, because she is quite toxic. There is no such "leader". Right now if you look at the most vocal and popular voices who are also close to Zack, they are people like
OhioDavee, Sheraz, FilmJunkee, WonderMeg, NerdQueens, ChrisWongSwenson, Mercury, MickD etc. These are the people who got invites to watch the movie early and are very close with Zack. These are good, positive people. Fiona lost her relevance in the fandom back in 2018. Vinaldo was another toxic fan who started the movement. Also didnt get an invite and was sidelined/boycotted by the fandom.

There's a reason people in the movement are clowning on her rn. How do you think people got to know she had problems with the film? People in the fandom are dragging her on twitter. Nobody likes her. And weird part is, its not even true, she liked the film lol.

Its no surprise RTSV trended over 1.2M+ on twitter today(these are crazy numbers). Almost everybody in the fandom loved this film.

Last edited:
There's a lot being insinuated throughout the interview. There's also a lot that's gone on behind the scenes. Zach Snyder has tried to raise suicide awareness and been trying to involve fans in something positive while bringing this to stream.

What other times has Ann ever done an interview? The timing speaks volumes. It's just too bad that toxic fandom has to be framed for those that enjoy the film per the line of questioning from Variety and the headlines other sites spin out of this to create a narrative. As if things weren't negative enough beforehand.

I haven't been involved in any movement just simply enjoyed the film. I have commented on this interview enough as have others in the part 1 thread that the originator hasn't linked to I see.

Fact and truth > Insinuation.

My Zod, part 6 is sooooo good. Their conversation in the cave is perfect and all the league looks so dang good. Clark and Lois and then Martha at the Kent farm....I’m going to tear up at the father voice overs. Maybe it’s because my dad and I have such a strong relationship, but that scene gets me every time.

For me part 6 was the weakest part of the film, and part 3 was the best part. I felt like the score really let down the final battle. Part 3 was absolute perfection. Also among my main complaints was the editing of the epilogue. I felt like it took away the steam of the movie.

For me the first 3 hours of the movie is amazing. The last hour is good. Cyborg's theme is the most underrated thing about the movie.

Last edited:
IDK why, but this is giving me flashbacks to way back in the day when Affleck called getting paid $250,000 for Pearl Harbor "doing a movie for free." :funny:

Kevin Smith quoted Ben Affleck as saying about Pearl Harbor "Knowing Michael Bay somehow the US will find a way to win this one" or something similar :funny:

For me part 6 was the weakest part of the film, and part 3 was the best part. I felt like the score really let down the final battle. Part 3 was absolute perfection. Also among my main complaints was the editing of the epilogue. I felt like it took away the steam of the movie.

For me the first 3 hours of the movie is amazing. The last hour is good.
I feel like The Lex/Deathstroke scene and the Knightmare/Martian Manhunter scene should've been moved to after the credits, and I say that as someone who typically dislikes post credits scenes, I like the scenes but they do mess with the pacing quite a bit, the shirt rip is just such a perfect final shot that it's a shame that they don't go straight to the credits after it.

With people like Fiona Zheng, I think they're at a level of "fan" who will ride the coattails of something in order to behave pretty badly.

I am pretty certain her name will pop up again in some other fandom to behave ****ty again. That's just how these people work.

It just comes back to what I always say about how it's specific people who are toxic as opposed to an entire fandom.

I'm saying that as someone who probably had the same reaction as her to the film in that I liked it but had issues with it.

If Affleck is so hard to get back for a possible JL2, just pull a bloody Superman on him and have him dead for 4/5ths of the movie and hardly talk.
Also, maybe if the suit is too hot, paint it white, apparently that's cooler.

ExYyPxHWYAAUgDD

Lets goooo! Just to put into context, when a very popular movie comes out at that day it gets close to a million tweets. Even when the trailer came out for ZSJL it got to around 400k tweets.

Why is it so hard to believe that these announcements are being used as ammunition against Zack and his fans? WB has been incredibly petty about the whole thing. First thing they do after the movie releases is to derail any hype by saying sequels are a no go. Seems pretty blatant to me

Why is it so hard to believe that these announcements are being used as ammunition against Zack and his fans? WB has been incredibly petty about the whole thing. First thing they do after the movie releases is to derail any hype by saying sequels are a no go. Seems pretty blatant to me

Because Zack and his fans aren't that "important" to target and try to take down. Everything has been a conspiracy theory right down to them being able to silence actors who arent even under a contract w/them to silence.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"