Zak Penn talks Hulk! Hulk will be in Avengers Movie!

Dude, he was a founding member!

Oh the "it happened in the comics so it's cool" factor that has proven to be inefficient before. I almost forgot.

Hulk in a superhero group is like having Frankenstein monster ina group that fights against evil. Or Dracula in a superhero group that fights crime.

Oh the "it happened in the comics so it's cool" factor that has proven to be inefficient before. I almost forgot.

Hulk in a superhero group is like having Frankenstein monster ina group that fights against evil. Or Dracula in a superhero group that fights crime.

Yeah, almost as bad as men dressing up in Bat or Spider suits because of the trauma they experienced due to the death of their parents/uncles.

We all know how ******ed that came out.

Yeah, almost as bad as men dressing up in Bat or Spider suits because of the trauma they experienced due to the death of their parents/uncles.

People using suits to become a symbol for people is hardly the same as putting a raging monster that is a man who becomes the monster only when he's angry (and becomes a man again when he's calm) and that can hardly reason or control his temper, let alone following orders, as member of a organized superhero group. :o

People using suits to become a symbol for people is hardly the same as putting a raging monster that is a man who becomes the monster only when he's angry (and becomes a man again when he's calm) and that can hardly reason or control his temper, let alone following orders, as member of a organized superhero group. :o

Chances are they are not going to use him as an organized member in the group :oldrazz:

If anything my guess would be like the "Ultimate Avengers" movie, where he's just... there, not really part of the team, but definitely smashing the **** out of things. :woot:

I think they should do a least one movie for every member of the avengers with Captain America's being a WWII period piece (we need to shake these superhero movies up a bit) and Have the Avengers movie in three acts: The forming of the Avengers, including the unthawing of Captain America, the tracking down of the Hulk and the third act would be a major event needing all of them working together. Essentially the first volume of the Ultimates.

Nailed it... although I don't know who they are going to use as the grandmaster villain... if they do the Masters of Evil they might have to develop those guys as well hence you need at least a 2:30 hour movie... which is what Avengers should be. I'd go with Baron Zemo over Kang or someone for the first flick and keep it realistic... there should also be a battle between Hulk and Thor somewhere in there.

God Penn has got some nerve in his latest review, basically saying X-Men fans have a bug up their ass! Well ZAK, i'll tell you this, i never had a bug up my ass until YOU helped ruin X3, so bite the bullett and admit your work on that movie was crap.

God Penn has got some nerve in his latest review, basically saying X-Men fans have a bug up their ass! Well ZAK, i'll tell you this, i never had a bug up my ass until YOU helped ruin X3, so bite the bullett and admit your work on that movie was crap.

I'm pretty sure we've clashed on this subject before. I've defended X3 for the most part. Having pointed that out, I completely agree that Penn came off as an ass in that interview. It goes to show you the level of his intelligence. Why re-hash the X3 stuff? There's NO point to it. Why lie and say he and Kinberg were truthful when they were answering fan questions? All he did was piss off fans like you who hate the film and alienate fans like me who were cutting him some slack.

I took part in that fan xverse forum. Kinberg and Penn flat out lied, exaggerated and misled fans in those question and answer sessions. Now, he states that he was truthful and that fans can't deal with it? Again, what's the point, especially since he's mistaken?

The more he talks and the more you break down his work, the more I hope they take Avengers away from him ASAP.

Yes, Hulk was a founding member...but he left after a few issues. He was never TRULY a part of the Avengers...it was through him that they formed but IMO, that was the extent of his importance in the Avengers world. I liked the Ultimates take on the Hulk...I'd like to see that played out on screen...and I'd love to see Kang in there somewhere, maybe in the third film with Zemo in the first and as SpiderWill mentioned, the Hulk in the second.

Yes, Hulk was a founding member...but he left after a few issues. He was never TRULY a part of the Avengers...it was through him that they formed but IMO, that was the extent of his importance in the Avengers world. I liked the Ultimates take on the Hulk...I'd like to see that played out on screen...and I'd love to see Kang in there somewhere, maybe in the third film with Zemo in the first and as SpiderWill mentioned, the Hulk in the second.

Ultimate hulk is a rapist,cannibal, and mass murderer with zero empathy.

Wasn't he hired to write the film in 2006? That's one long writing assignment.

Beats me. His IMDB resume only says "The Avengers (2009) (announced) (writer)" and he makes it clear in the interview that he hasn't started writing it yet. If you're thinking there was an announcement in 2006, then maybe someone else knows.

Beats me. His IMDB resume only says "The Avengers (2009) (announced) (writer)" and he makes it clear in the interview that he hasn't started writing it yet. If you're thinking there was an announcement in 2006, then maybe someone else knows.

I know he was hired a long time ago, and every time he's asked, it's the same answer (which I don't blame him for as, of course, he can't legally write anything for the film).

I'm pretty sure we've clashed on this subject before. I've defended X3 for the most part. Having pointed that out, I completely agree that Penn came off as an ass in that interview. It goes to show you the level of his intelligence. Why re-hash the X3 stuff? There's NO point to it. Why lie and say he and Kinberg were truthful when they were answering fan questions? All he did was piss off fans like you who hate the film and alienate fans like me who were cutting him some slack.

I took part in that fan xverse forum. Kinberg and Penn flat out lied, exaggerated and misled fans in those question and answer sessions. Now, he states that he was truthful and that fans can't deal with it? Again, what's the point, especially since he's mistaken?

The more he talks and the more you break down his work, the more I hope they take Avengers away from him ASAP.

We have clashed many times on the subject YJ1, and you know i hate X3 with a passion, but for me the subject is dead, yet Penn brings it again here for no reason. At least we can agree he was an ass in this interview saying he and kinberg were truthful when they clearly werent. I specifically remember one of them saying Cyclops would use his powers more than once in the movie, and that we would see the Pheonix firebird. Liars.

And then he has the nerve to say people like me who think the movie is a disgrace have a bug up our ass? He's got a cheek. I never had a bug up my ass until X3 came out, so ZAK PENN is the reason i have a bug up his ass. I hope he takes his lame writing skills elsewere in future.

Ultimate hulk is a rapist,cannibal, and mass murderer with zero empathy.

Yeah I'd no way want that hulk in an avengers movie, he's also portrayed alot dumber than our regular 616 hulk imo.

What I could see them doing is the other avengers wanting hulk to help them throughout the movie but he's very reluctant then in the final battle hulk does what needs to be done and helps them. So not really an official member of the team but he's apart of the team when it would count.

You'll see Captain America and Thor solo projects before you'll ever see this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"