Zombies Attack!! Who's on your team and why? Knuckle Up!!

THE MR. TERRIFIC

HYPES KING OF COSPLAY
Reaction score
Ok I got this idea from a FB post. You were supposed to see who was the 1st 5 friends on your page and that's your team. Well, I wanna shake things up a bit. Pick who would want and why. Choose 5 Hypesters. Choose wisely! I'm going for a powerhouse. I'm gonna go with fitness thread folk! Here's my 5...

Spoons

mrvlknight21

ChickenScratch

Speedball

WillardNation

I figure I got a better shot at survival with a team who is fit and not affraid to get their hand dirty! Who you got!?!

Ok I got this idea from a FB post. You were supposed to see who was the 1st 5 friends on your page and that's your team. Well, I wanna shake things up a bit. Pick who would want and why. Choose 5 Hypesters. Choose wisely! I'm going for a powerhouse. I'm gonna go with fitness thread folk! Here's my 5...

Spoons

mrvlknight21

ChickenScratch

Speedball

WillardNation

I figure I got a better shot at survival with a team who is fit and not affraid to get their hand dirty! Who you got!?!

WHOOHOO!
Pretty good team there. I dont know Speedball, but you are getting 3 martial artists and as you said, guys who are pretty strong/fit.
Dont forget, Ive got plenty of guns too!

032.jpg

shamelessly adding this pic of my girl, Shelly:
DSC_08081.jpg

I have modified her a bit since then, but the important thing is...she's a shooter!

Last edited:
I choose all the guys in the Hype Fitness thread. :oldrazz:

Mr. T's team is culturally diverse as well.
:)

velsenfrvelsen2.jpg

I only need two. Me and Kristin... Sadly, she's no longer with us (RIP)

Hopefully when the zombies rise I'll find a substitute :p

Nope! This is different. This isn't saving Hypesters this is pickin a Bad @ss Zombie killin team made up of Hypesters!:cmad:

I don't need a team. I'll just need a baseball bat, gloves, wipes, water, mask to cover face from zombie blood.

But for giggles...

Spoons

MvrlKnight
Sports_3057

ComicChick (cause she's a panthers fan)
Bamf (although he'll probably get me killed in a comical way

John Cena
Mr. Terrific.

Last edited:
My top Hype members would be...

WillardNation - Willard would be there to train us against the human threat. Since he can UFC and is apparently good at it, he could teach us how to approach a human threat. Should we encounter one.

Blackman - Totally reminds me of Huey Freeman from The Boondocks, and I can't help but think of the fight scenes from Afro Samurai when I think of him fighting.

Bamfer - Bamfer would be the natural leader of the group, like it or not. His level head would keep us all cool in the crazy days that'd lay ahead.

Spoons - so he can teach us how to get swool.

SuperFerret - realistically only for his medical training.

JP - Mostly for the humor. Humor goes a long, long way in keeping your sanity. If JP is to go silly sally on us, the group would be doomed.

You guys would be at each others throats so fast.....

All I need is.....

katana001.jpg

Yea, those are good when you get overrun by a hoard of the undead. :p

Application for Zombie Team

Name
Aunt Petunia OR IS IT???

Background

Eagle Scout from the great state of Texas. Grew up hunting and fishing. Can kill a quail at 50 yards. Field dress a squirrel in 5 minutes. Clean a fish in 3.

Qualifications

I'm a master of disguise and deception. I have every Richard Pryor standup memorized. Master of Fine Arts with emphasis in Theatre so I can approximate an entire Shakespeare play in 10 minutes. I have already fathered one child so my sperm works for species survival. I am an electrician, which is always handy when MacGyver'ing.

Fighting Style

Green Belt in American Eclectic Karate.
Honky Tonk Kung-Fu

Most Influential Film

Red Dawn

I am a fine addition to any Zombie Team and would also add that token Country Boy that every successful squad needs.

:cap: :cap: :cap:

You guys would be at each others throats so fast.....

All I need is.....

katana001.jpg

Pfft. That'll get you killed faster than anything.

Your only hope is that they'll be necromantic zombies, because you never engage infectious zombies in melee unless you have to.

You want a good weapon for zombie scenarios, try a crossbow. Quiet, accurate, and with easy to make ammunition.

That particular blade yes, but a blade forged in Japan wouldn't because I'd also have a sword sharpening kit.

I think a katana would be a suitable weapon for infections zombies, I'd obviously avoiding zombies whenever I could but I know I wouldn't have a problem hacking the legs of a small group.

Last edited:
Bah, screw those fancy, schmancy "elegant" weapons. Give me a claymore or a morningstar any day.

To be fair, what type of zombies are we talking about here?

There's...

1. Walk, slow zombies.

2. Zombies that run.

What is this talk of zombies that get you infected? No duh. Any zombie gets you infected if you come into contact with zombie blood. And if I'm wrong, please educate me with a schooling.

Bah, screw those fancy, schmancy "elegant" weapons. Give me a claymore or a morningstar any day.

To be on safe side, having gun(s) with ammo and a blade is best idea. Throw in a bow arrow...some grenades...now you are entering epic survival mode

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"