“She-Hulk: Planet Without a Hulk”

hippy fascist said:

Not in my opinion because I really thought then whole concept of she hulk was stupid. (Of course, before I get insulted this is my own opinion) And I do not like that she will now tackle villains that are the Hulks and will probably lead her to fighting the Hulk (basing it on how he said it would impact on the Hulk).

I just personally never liked the character.

And if she can defeat the Abomination that is just plain wrong.

This book is really good, at least try it out Ahura Mazda, you sound like you've never read She-Hulk.

I love the cover.

shehulk14.jpg

Cool, but She-Hulk #12 doesn't come out next week. It's not on the diamond list at least.

Darthphere said:
That list is tentative.

if you read the article slott also says that he's taking a month off from she-hulk after #13 comes out

hippy fascist said:
if you read the article slott also says that he's taking a month off from she-hulk

“Once the soap and space opera is over with issue #13, we’re going to take a one-month break, and then do a single-issue story - the secret origin of Awesome Andy,” Slott said. “That issue will also deal with the fallout of Civil War and this soap opera. Then we’ll get right into our next major arc [starting with #15 in January] – ‘She-Hulk: Planet Without a Hulk.’”

After #13 comes out.:o

My guess would be no issue for November if I understand right.

Hi.
We just put out two issues last month. Have another coming out at the end of this month. There should be another issue out in October. But there's no issue slated for November (but we're going to keep working though). That way we'll DEFINITELY be on track for December and beyond.

I've been pretty slow on scripts this year-- and that's caused a lot of the issues to miss shipping by a week or two.

For SHE-HULK 2 #1-#11, you've gotten 11 issues of SHE-HULK in 11 months-- no real scary/huge gaps of time w/o SHE-HULK...

...but still, you haven't been getting them on the shipweeks that've been promised. I'll take the hit on that. That said? I've turned a corner on this book, things are back up to speed, and from December on-- the book will be hitting its marks.

Thanks to everyone for supporting the book-- and putting up with the odd week-or-two delays. Won't happen again. I'm on it! :)
ttyl
Dan

if I read She-Hulk, or any books for that matter, I'd buy this...or if I had decided to read Planet Hulk, cause this seems like a loose tie in to that...but I dont...

i just might...i just might

Dan_Slott said:
Hi.
We just put out two issues last month. Have another coming out at the end of this month. There should be another issue out in October. But there's no issue slated for November (but we're going to keep working though). That way we'll DEFINITELY be on track for December and beyond.

I've been pretty slow on scripts this year-- and that's caused a lot of the issues to miss shipping by a week or two.

For SHE-HULK 2 #1-#11, you've gotten 11 issues of SHE-HULK in 11 months-- no real scary/huge gaps of time w/o SHE-HULK...

...but still, you haven't been getting them on the shipweeks that've been promised. I'll take the hit on that. That said? I've turned a corner on this book, things are back up to speed, and from December on-- the book will be hitting its marks.

Thanks to everyone for supporting the book-- and putting up with the odd week-or-two delays. Won't happen again. I'm on it! :)
ttyl
Dan

Not to kiss ass or anything, but I really never noticed the delays.:huh:

Either way, thanks for the update.:ninja:

Definitely sounds awesome. I'll be sticking with this book for the long, long term then.

I've been reading the She-Hulk trades on the train the last couple of days, going up to my acting job in London. they definitely make the journey more enjoyable :)

I'm looking forward to this arc alot. I wonder exactly HOW she'll respond once she finds out what really happened with the Hulk.

This is going to be great! Looking forward to it, Danny-boy!

Muy excellente. :woot:

Awesome Andy solo? Yeah biach, bring it on.

Hulk rogues, huh?

Sounds interesting....

I would LOVE to see She-Hulk vs The Harpy...that could be agreat opportunity to bring Betty back.

As long as the Abominatrix doesn't show up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"