10.16- Scion- Episode Discussion(Spoilers)

Webhead2006

The Web-Swinger
Reaction score
Ksite is reporting that the episode is titled scion.

Interest. Didn't Lex have a project named Scion, except it revolved more around the black ooze that Brainiac came from.

I remember that. But its probably not related to that. Just reading what the word definition is, I could see the episode being about lex clone or about tess and her struggle being a luthor.

Last edited:
Oh that is likely too but at least there car product placements been better then some other things.

Am I the only one that thought of

4610087.jpg

With the whole The Last Scion thing they had going :woot:

Ahhh, it's too bad Scion is probably not going to have anything to do with Project Scion. I really liked where it started off, but it just went to crap with the whole Lana nonsense.

Was it was about brainiac if I remember right and he is gone now. So wouldn't need to be needed.

Oh that is likely too but at least there car product placements been better then some other things.
Haha I saw a few videos last week of some soap opera doing some overly-obvious product placement scenes for things like Chex-Mix and Cherrio's. It was bad. It almost felt like it was a commercial.

Yea some placement is bad at times in shows or movies. Now if it was food or bath products just laying ariund would be ok. Good thing we don't live in the 50s when the tv gjys did commericals for there shows lol.

Al septin has confirmed he will direct this episode.

"I am the Metatron, Herald of the Almghty, and voice of the One True God." :)
What? I love Dogma. Alan Rickman should be on Smallville. Or Bruce Campbell, reprising his roll as the leader of Intergang.

The name is interesting, especially considering what Scion would mean. Descendant or Heir.

Could it be a reference to a descendant of Superman? Not that there are any.
Or maybe a Descendant of the Luthor family?

Or a Heir of either? A heir to the power of Superman? That would be what, Superman-X? The one that's immune to Kryptonite?

At least they won't do a Last Scion thing. Be a bit silly. :)

I mean, we all know Superman is based off of two people and an ideal, Jesus(They can be a great people, Kal-El, they only lack the light to guide them, it is for this reason, and their capacity for learning, that I sent them you, my only son. One of multitudes of references), Moses (being found in a basket, abandoned), and the Principles of Nietzsche's Superman. (Superman was originally a villain with mental powers, in 1933.)

No need for them to complicate things even more.

Last edited:
I still think it will be about tess and/or the lex clone

Right, good point. Well, if they still do crazy things with the Lex clone near the end of the Season, expect me to magically gain Superboy Prime's powers, and start punching reality.
:)

Anyone want me to punch reality and make them married to Erica Durance? :)

Hey, if I gain his powers, I'd so punch reality. :)
Really what else would I do, kill people?

So, anybody wants Erica as their wife? Only $1000 to make me punch reality to make it happen. :)

I get Allison. <insert evil emoticon here>

Okay, that will be $1000. :)
And since I can't get Superboy Prime's powers without being touched by Haley's comet, I hope you don't mind waiting nearly 60 years. :)

Unconfirmed reports say this will be John Glover's third appearance of the season.

yea as i was thinking this would be a alt lionel episode. now if its true i bet his last one will probably be around 20th-22th like i mentioned earlier in one of the threads.

cool news that lucas will be back for this episode.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"