5.18 - Fragile Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Well after a few problems I finally have this Episode ready for anyone who wants it. PM me and I will upload it and send you the link

One

Okay episode, bring on this Thursday, it looks as though the filler episodes are over...........

AgentPat said:
Well, it depends. They can't have HUGE revelations in every episode. Fragile set the stage for the last four eps and established a few important points: Lana and Lex have kicked into high gear, and Lois is now Martha's chief of staff, which was nicely explained as her previous chief got a face full of glass. We also now know that Lex has minions looking for Fine in Honduras, and Clark (mysteriously) still doesn't have the best opinion of Jor-El. THAT was a pretty interesting piece of information, actually, and it will more than likely be very important when Clark makes his big decision in the season finale.

They could have huge revelations every episode, but it would turn the show into something it was never meant to be.

I meant more of the Prof. Fine story than just introducing a blog. But I was happy with the episode so it was ok.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"