7.03 - Fierce - Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

i like the title, however i have no clue what it means...lol

Clark comes in contact with Red K and goes on a Fierce rampage, which results in the kidnapping and shooting of Lex; while at the same time a FOW falls in love with Lana and begins to stalk her creepily. :p

And Pa Kent comes back from the dead to lecture him on his destiny.

Standard AlMiles plotline written by fans lol

All we're missing now is Lana admitting her undying love for Clark and another girl fight between her and Chloe over him with Lois taking them both down.

Or maybe one of them infected in some shape or form either by Kryptonite or one of Lex's experiments and thus we have under the influence ladies.

Lana also needs to get knocked out, forget everything that happened in the episode and blame it all on Clark in the obligatory hospital scene. They spent a lot of money on that set, gotta use it in as many episodes as possible.

Oh yes, how could we forget that one lol. Something that hasn't popped up in a long while.

Let's not forget Lex hating his father and working against him underhandly while doing other things to get his own sense of control.

And the required scene between Lex and Lionel at the mansion where they throw empty threats at each other and randomly reference King Arthur.

We could so make a drinking game of this; but we'd die of alcohol poisoning.

Yeah, true enough.

Lana coming to Clark and complaining about his lack of responsibility towards their friendship/relationship.

well you forgot, Kryptonite appearing in a very random and improbable place.

Oh yes, a good one Eros.

At this point this is truly the HOW TO WRITE SMALLVILLE plot thread.

Anything else we're missing?

Well, things could have been a lot worse.

Just wish they would get some new spoilers out for this episode, so we can actually discuss some more here.

:wow: Just heard the rumor that Green Latern would be appearing in this season of Smallville. Very Interesting indeed.

I'd love to know who starts this rumor every 2 weeks.... I highly doubt it's valid.

Got me on that one. If it was official it'd would be up on Ksite or TwoP.

Whether its true or not it the idea is interesting though. I wonder who they would get to play lantern, which lantern would it be and would there be another JLA team up in this season just like the last except with GL included?

Who knows? If anyone I'd bet on Hal, but the characters are subjectivity and based on whatever or whoever they feel the urge to bring in.

But it depends entirely on where the rights are at the moment more than anything else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"