10.14- Masquerade- Discussion(Spoilers)

Yeah, I need to go watch Date Night, but if it was Mr. and Ms. Smith, Chloe and Oliver would have been shooting at each other. :)

"You okay, Honey." "*fake groan of pain*"

What happens with Chloe will happen regardless of what we all want.

Whether she decides to retire to the country-side to become a philosopher, or be more untouchable to Corruption than Joan of Arc, :) , or end up slightly worse then Elizabeth Bathory, you know, the Blood Countess?
We'll find out soon enough.

I never claimed to be psychic...

I still think she will leave to just try and have a normal life and try to rediscover who she really is. As we saw in this episode she is struggling to define herself.

And as I've stated, I would be fine with her retiring and becoming a philosopher. Maybe she can find the Philosopher stone, and help restore Elric and Al. :)

I totally wouldn't mind if Chloe hopped through a dimensional rift, and ended up spending the remainder of her days hanging out with Vegeta and Goku. :) And let's not forget about Nappa.
"Vegeta, what does the scouter say about her power level."
"It's over 9000!"
"What? 9000, there's no way that can be right!"
"I think it is."

I'm just saying. That would work for me.

Last edited:
Hey all trip's review is now up.

As always trip good review.

ya i feel you when you get loaded with work/real life things and you dont get the time to do other fun stuff lol. Cant wait to see your next reviews.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"