10.16- Scion- Episode Discussion(Spoilers)

Alternate Lionel paying his respects at the grave of our Lex Luthor. Now we know that the original Lex Luthor of the 1st 8 seasons is gone. :super:

Alternate Lionel paying his respects at the grave of our Lex Luthor. Now we know that the original Lex Luthor of the 1st 8 seasons is gone. :super:

I'm fairly certain we've all known Lex was gone.

Most people don't get blown up and survive.
However, clone saga or not, we'll probably get a good ending for Lex.

It's hard to get rid of Superman's greatest enemy.

Looking forward to seeing more Alt!Lionel in action. Beyond curious to see how he fairs with the Lex clone.

5386194751_42196226b1_b.jpg

Hey that's the tombstone from Season 3 Premiere "Exile".
exiledivx001132590.jpg

exiledivx001101059.jpg

I guess Lionel kept it up there, just in case.

Doesn't matter. Different location is always good to see.

It is coool. Surprised they kept that prop all these yrs. Unless it was a rebuilt prop.

Well, I think they most certainly rebuilt it.

Probably, though certain props have lasted a long time on the show. Heck they have to have a storage area props went to after episodes and all that. But ya its a simple munument which could easily be remade.

Probably, though certain props have lasted a long time on the show. Heck they have to have a storage area props went to after episodes and all that. But ya its a simple munument which could easily be remade.

Probably so, though they most likely have storage area for props after they are used in eppisodes. Being we seen things get reused/used again through the yrs. But it is a simple momument which could be easily rebuilt.

FRIDAY, March 4

“SMALLVILLE” — (8:00-9:00 p.m. ET)
“Scion” (CONTENT RATING TBD) (HDTV)

TESS SURPRISES CLARK — Lionel (John Glover) and Tess (Cassidy Freeman) go head to head in a battle for the Luthor name. Clark (Tom Welling) and Lois (Erica Durance) are stunned by Tess’ latest present to them. Al Septian directed the episode written by Al Septian & Turi Meyer (#3X6016).

Credit to: SpoilerTV

This should be Tess' shining moment. Back in the pilot, Lex tried give Clark a present in the form of a truck and Jonathan shot it down. Maybe this time, Clark will accept from Tess. Yep, Tess and alternate Lionel are on opposite sides just like Lex and Lionel were in the 1st 7 seasons. I wonder what clone Lex does in this episode. :super:

Yes, I know Clark already has a truck. It's possible that Tess may give Clark all the Kryptonian artifacts that the Luthors stole over the years. I also think they will try to send alternate Lionel back to his parallel universe. I also wonder if clone Lex will turn LuthorCorp into LexCorp.

What if Tess' gift is an apartment in Metropolis? That would line up with the mythos if Clark is to become Superman and defend there while he and Lois continue to work at the Daily Planet.

Last edited:
Is there a full description out yet. The little one sounds nice. Can't wait for this episode.

Not yet as we get a full description from the CW. I expect Oliver to be absent from this episode since he's getting focus in the Chloe arc. :super:

Well cassidy/justin only had a 16/18 episode deal. So ya justin problably will miss one or two more episodes this season, same with cassidy.

I think Tess's present might come in the form of a reformed Alexander, since Lucas Grabeel will be reprising that role here as well. Could also be a set-up to Kent, if it is indeed Conner Kent who will be appearing. Though it would be interesting to see if they are going that route,

I don't see really that being much of a gift. Maybe its just an early wedding gift. Some fancy thing or a trip to some exotic location for honeymoon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"