10.21-22 - Finale - Discussion (Spoilers) [SERIES FINALE] V.3

Status
Not open for further replies.
well like i said before really i dont see why we cant have like 2-3 scenes with the suit. Its not like i am expecting him to be in the suit all 82mins of the finale. At least in 3-5min/2-3 scenes total is really all i expect/would be happy with.

Last edited:
Lex looks like he's got a Super-brain here. :hehe:

:funny:

I was thinking cone head. I could see Lex walking up to Tess and saying "the company's mine, *****!" and then slapping her.

Clark: Lex, where have you been?
Lex: Remulak, a small town in France.

:hehe: I hope it's a plot point that he's now a genius. Isn't that what they said about his clones?

I seriously think clark being a pushover is unneccessary

I was never a fan of the bumbling Clark. I like him to be a bit more mild mannered. I assumed that was what they were going to do after seeing "Homecoming" but I guess that was future Clark being his normal self around present Clark.

If we are to get another Clois flight, I hope it's with Clark wearing the suit. I don't want a repeat of Collateral. I'd also like to see Clark flying on his own a lot throughout the finale. :super:

Lex - I got to say Clark your dead dad is pretty impressive. He can do so stuff like how he killed me without any type of body & nothing. Do you think he would be willing to join an evil organization that pretends to be good in public ?

Okay, how many are you are thinking its real or fake from the latest promo that aired tonight?

The reflection you mean?

I gotta see it again lol.

Judging how the reflection of Tom was an old pic, I think that suit pic was also a pic of Routh's first promo in the suit, with a cape added in the background.

which thing are you talking about guys, that quick 10second promo with the S shield?

I was never a fan of the bumbling Clark. I like him to be a bit more mild mannered.

Well, to be honest, Bumbling Clark was more back in the old days. And times have changed.

That said, since several episodes seems to throw out Silver Age Superman powers and abilities, I think we're going to get Bumbling regardless.

Why we can't have Superman, planet juggler, and Clark Kent, Mild Manner reporter at the same time, I don't know.

I do look forward to the finale though. It seems as though it will do rather well.

I doubt they would do anything too stupid. They don't want to get horribly murdered by fans, do they? :)

ya i said it before i not much of a fan for the bumbling deal, i rather take the more mile manner clark kent identity. but cant complain to much for them to attempt some sort of kent identity. cant wait to see how it all wraps up now. more so with what happened with the promo for prophecy.

Yeah, and hey, I'm almost 100% certain there's not going to be a mind-wipe.

If they did a mind-wipe, I'm certain lots of people would break out the chainsaws. :)
Anyone here play Killing Floor? Yeah, There would so be a lot of Scrakes coming after Tom Welling.

If you haven't played Killing Floor, the Scrake is a zombie with a chainsaw and a hockey mask.

Trust me, I think Smallville wouldn't do a Mind-wipe.
Also, I'm back for a bit.

So, Prison Mike, what do you think about a mind-Wipe? I know I've been mostly gone from here, much to everyone's happiness, I know. :)

I'm a little more convinced after watching the end of Dominion that Clark may face off against Ollie again, or at least have to see Ollie make a decision that would force him to fight and rid himself of the darkness. I think there was an interview from a while ago where Hartley said he would play a role in defeating Darkseid.

that was a nice new short promo. Man next week we get the official episode promo for the finale. So going to be sad that will be the last official episode specific promo for smallville.

i think the role ollie plays is getting the bow of orion that will be used by clark likely to defeat/banish darkseid away from earth again. like it happened in the way past.

Michael's bald cap is definatly noticable in some of those shots, which is to be expected. It's much harder to make someone who you have seen bald before look as realistically bald.. with a bald cap, if that makes sense.

If they keep the amount of sideward shots of Michael to a minimum it looks far better & less.. conehead like. :D

Looking forward to this :up:

Yeah, I'm sure the camera angles will do the trick of the bald cap not being so noticeable.

I think the cap makes MR look more frail than old. His frame definitely seems tiny beneath that large large head :D

Can't see caring about it either way during the scenes, though. but in the pics it's certainly...bulbous (maybe Chris Nolan designed the bald cap?).

Edit: meant to post this earlier, but Web, I don't think it's entirely fair to blame Al/Miles for Clark's lack of duality (triality?) without at least acknowledging that Souders/Peterson have been in charge for, what, 3 seasons now, and could've started working that in gradually without the glasses (just his suit/trench coat/naturally stiff nature would do at first. It's easy enough to throw glasses in part way through 9 -- eyesight does change).

However, I totally agree with you that bumbling isn't the way to go. Mild-mannered is not drawing undue attention to yourself by being a complete f'n klutz.

Last edited:
i think he looks just fine in most of the shots.

The final scene of the show should be about Clark and only Clark! No need for anyone else to fly with him in the final scene of Smallville!

The final scene of the show should be about Clark and only Clark! No need for anyone else to fly with him in the final scene of Smallville!

The show will end with Clark alone as it will sum up who and what the show is all about. I hope you caught a couple of interviews with Justin Hartley concerning the finale as well as the Chlollie relationship. :super:

The show will end with Clark alone as it will sum up who and what the show is all about. I hope you caught a couple of interviews with Justin Hartley concerning the finale as well as the Chlollie relationship. :super:

Are you talking about this?

TVLINE | With Allison Mack back for the series finale (airing May 13), will we get a sense of what Oliver and Chloe have been up to as marrieds… and what destiny awaits them?

Yeah, it’s all wrapped up really, really nicely – and it sort of sets their romance apart from what you’ve read in the comics.
You’re not going to watch it and go, “Oh, this doesn’t make any sense because of what I’ve read in the comics.” It’s a separate story that allows the comics to breathe kind of their own life. It’s not something that contradicts all the mythology.

Yeah, I saw this.
_kat__by_noodi10.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"